Out of Town Notice...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Yoda

Out of Town Notice...

Post by _Yoda »

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm heading for Myrtle Beach this weekend, so I won't have much computer access.

:)

Please divert any Moderator issues to Bond or Shades.

See you on Monday!

Liz
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Have fun!
_sailgirl7
_Emeritus

Post by _sailgirl7 »

Okay, now I'm jealous. :) Have a great time Liz!
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Myrtle Beach? Okay, I officially despise you now!

Have a great weekend!
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Hey Bond

Post by _asbestosman »

Yo Bond looks like you can party nice and free without liz and her shock collar. Just be sure to clean up the evidence before liz returns. Don't worry, I won't rat ya out.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Have a nice time. Eventually I'll be heading out of the east coast miasma for the open skies of the west....
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Tsk tsk... Vacationing on the lord's day?

If there is a freak hurricane at Myrtle Beach tomorrow, I will blame the jack Mormons on the beach :)

-
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Re: Hey Bond

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

asbestosman wrote:Yo Bond looks like you can party nice and free without liz and her shock collar. Just be sure to clean up the evidence before liz returns. Don't worry, I won't rat ya out.

You'd think so wouldn't ya?? But that think has amazing range.....I mean it already works from NC to my locale. Why wouldn't the dang thank work from the beach?

***BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ**

OWWWWWWWW!~~~!!!!!!!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Tsk tsk... Vacationing on the lord's day?

If there is a freak hurricane at Myrtle Beach tomorrow, I will blame the jack Mormons on the beach :)

-

LOL! No freak hurricane!

I'm just depressed about having to be at work this morning. Wish I was back on the beach reading Harry Potter!

;)