I wanna join in the debauchery!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

I wanna join in the debauchery!

Post by _Sam Harris »

I'm a goddess, but a mighty lazy one, it seems. I want someone to spank. Liz, Harmony, Jersey, can you teach me your ways, let me walk in your paths?
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Re: I wanna join in the debauchery!

Post by _Blixa »

GIMR wrote:I want someone to spank. Can you teach me your ways, let me walk in your paths?

Set that to music!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

ROFL!!!!
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

GIMR, love your smile! :D
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Why thank you! I was actually holding a friend in my arms, I tend to pick up people smaller than me (which frightens them, it's hilarious)...

I often take pictures with my mouth wide open, LOL. :D

I think that pic expresses how happy I feel right now. A lot has lifted off my shoulders lately, and it's good reason to grin.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

GIMR...OMGoddess! You're cute as all heck!

Haven't you taken the debaucher lessons yet? Hasn't Liz sent Bond up for you to practice on? What is up with this casting aside of decorum on this board??? Are there no principles at all????
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Was that the gorgeous muscle-clad man in the loincloth who visited me the first night?

Oh. I thought he was room service. He had strawberries and whipped cream. I was hungry. Can you send him back? With a friend?

P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the picture. :-)
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

GIMR wrote:Was that the gorgeous muscle-clad man in the loincloth who visited me the first night?

Oh. I thought he was room service. He had strawberries and whipped cream. I was hungry. Can you send him back? With a friend?

That depends....were his legs shaved?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Jersey Girl wrote:
GIMR wrote:Was that the gorgeous muscle-clad man in the loincloth who visited me the first night?

That depends....were his legs shaved?

You know, I never paid attention to his legs, because once he saw me in my ivory lingere, that loincloth turned into a pup tent, and my attention was diverted...and I was also hungry....

Just send him back...please? *sniffle*
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

GIMR wrote:Just send him back...please? *sniffle*

Bond is on his way back to your suite with a bouquet of flowers and the paddle. His shock collar has been fully charged, so let me know if he is not accommodating.

;)

I love your picture, GIMR!

And, of course, the more the merrier in our little debauchery session! LOL