Wal Mart Flip Flops Cause Nasty Chemical Burn

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Wal Mart Flip Flops Cause Nasty Chemical Burn

Post by _Blixa »

Check this story out and don't wear a pair of these:

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart.htm
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Oh, that poor woman! I hurt just looking at her raw feet. I hope she feels better soon.

No Wal-Mart flip-flops here, thank goodness!

Thanks for the warning, Blixa!

KA
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I also thought it would feed PP's anti-WalMart mania...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Do you also like to leave out bowls of Red Bull for squirrels?

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Oh my gosh! I have a pair of those, and I've been wearing the heck out of them! That poor dear... Ouch!!!!
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Jeezzus.....bet that hurt.

This is why I (who never wastes money) always splurge on flip flops. At least 15 to 20 bucks for Adidas or Nike=no chemical burns.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Good grief that is terrible! I can't believe how rude they were to her at WalMart. We buy crap like flip flops there in the Summer. Not anymore!