I Swear to God my Kids are Crazy!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

KimberlyAnn wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:I can relax, but I prefer to be doing something all the time, and a certain something at least once a day. I'm high maintenance. :)

What's that certain something you'd prefer to do once a day?

Make cupcakes.

That's why you're the cupcake queen! ;) Hubby's a lucky man!

I like making cupcakes too.

So far, no complaints on the home front.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

barrelomonkeys wrote:
Blixa wrote:haha...that's how I always felt! I never would have married either if I'd been living in a society that considered health care a basic right of its citizens...

Yah. I hear ya.

Here is my daughter. She has issues because of her quirkiness at school. It’s more than her non-interest in boys. She makes a lot of her clothing herself and she doesn't blend in very well in our community. But I think she likes that! :D
[img snip]

Oddly enough....I'm wearing that exact same outfit right now.....
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:
Blixa wrote:haha...that's how I always felt! I never would have married either if I'd been living in a society that considered health care a basic right of its citizens...

Yah. I hear ya.

Here is my daughter. She has issues because of her quirkiness at school. It’s more than her non-interest in boys. She makes a lot of her clothing herself and she doesn't blend in very well in our community. But I think she likes that! :D
[img snip]

Oddly enough....I'm wearing that exact same outfit right now.....

You lie! Your tutu is pink. ;)
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Late to the thread

Post by _msnobody »

Okay, it is the water hose in the dryer vent thing that would have set me off. All the other sounds creative and imaginative.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Re: Late to the thread

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

msnobody wrote:Okay, it is the water hose in the dryer vent thing that would have set me off. All the other sounds creative and imaginative.

Yes, the hose in the dryer vent was really upsetting. It nearly ruined the dryer. Thankfully, the floor is tile or it would have been ruined.

My girls get in more trouble when they're with the neighbors than they do alone. They did the hose/vent thing together, and it was only the youngest few of the bunch. I think the oldest was six at the time.

KA