Anyone else have a My Space account?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Doctor Steuss wrote:www.Myspace.com/stueyb

I just checked out your page...awesome! The thrusting guy graphic had me cracking up. I'm going to request you as a friend, so watch for my email.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Dr. Shades wrote:My page isn't pimped-out at all. I don't even have a picture uploaded to it!

And I figured you've have sparkly text, colorful hearts and stars bouncing in the background, neat photo-videos from your latest arts and crafts project, a creative pointer...man Shades, you really let me down. ;)
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:LMFAO! I have one, but I'm too embarrassed to share it. :)

So I'm not going to.

Trust me, YOU are not the nerd. ;)

Embarrassment is overrated.

www.Myspace.com/stueyb

Dr. Steuss, I love your site! It's exactly as I imagined yours would be, lol!

KA
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

silentkid wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:www.Myspace.com/stueyb

I just checked out your page...awesome! The thrusting guy graphic had me cracking up. I'm going to request you as a friend, so watch for my email.

I used to have this German Electronica type spoof song that I made as my profile song, and the "thruster" did her little thing to the beat of the song. It was groovy stuff.

You are now officially my "friend" (I'll try to give a "listen" to your stuff tonight if I have time [no speakers on my laptop]).
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

KimberlyAnn wrote:[...] It's exactly as I imagined yours would be, lol!

KA

I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing...
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:[...] It's exactly as I imagined yours would be, lol!

KA

I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing...

Definitely a good thing!

And SilentKid is very talented.

KA
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Doctor Steuss wrote:I used to have this German Electronica type spoof song that I made as my profile song, and the "thruster" did her little thing to the beat of the song. It was groovy stuff.

After looking at it again, I realized it is a "her". I thought it was a dude with '70s hippie hair...then I noticed that it kind of has boobs.

KA: Thanks.