More Coffee lies...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

No, Scratch,

I said I have a good memory for some of the phrases that were used on the blog. Later I offered that I thought I had a copy of the blog and I think I actually do.

If you're going to use Cal as a credible witness this go round when not a few weeks ago you claimed she was lying about the "transcript" issues and now level accusations about my integrity, you can put her comments right here and I'll show you the contradictions.

You made the assertion that Cal said I was unbanned because I had "friendships with some of the mods"...go ahead and post your evidence of that.

In other words, put your money where your mouth is and let's see a demonstration of YOUR integrity via your so called ability to accurately document your assertions.

Ready whenever you are!
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Jersey Girl wrote:No, Scratch,

I said I have a good memory for some of the phrases that were used on the blog. Later I offered that I thought I had a copy of the blog and I think I actually do.

Try again, Jersey. Here is the PM:

Mister Scratch wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote: That's exactly how Itchy spelled it.

???? So, what... my speculation was right? by the way: do you happen to have a copy of the Itchy blog or something? You seem to have quite a detailed knowledge of the minutia from it.... If you have a copy of the relevant text, I'll ask Smac about this similarity.

No, I don't have a copy of it. I remember things like that. They later changed it to "Inquiring".

There could easily have been more than one Itchy posting on that blog.

You like to accuse me of "warping" and "misreading." Tell me, did I somehow "warp" or "misread" what you told me here? Would you like to go over our chatroom discussion, too, where you're playing more games?

If you're going to use Cal as a credible witness this go round when not a few weeks ago you claimed she was lying about the "transcript" issues and now level accusations about my integrity, you can put her comments right here and I'll show you the contradictions.

You made the assertion that Cal said I was unbanned because I had "friendships with some of the mods"...go ahead and post your evidence of that.

In other words, put your money where your mouth is and let's see a demonstration of YOUR integrity via your so called ability to document your assertions.

Ready whenever you are!

No. This is a red herring. I'm pretty sure you know what has really got me bent out of shape, Jersey, and all of this is just irrelevant, tangential nonsense. You can offer up an apology, via PM if you'd like, and I'll drop the whole issue. Otherwise your "tough chick" taunts and lying are just going to piss me off further.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I will safely assume then, Scratch, that this whole entire episode has been for the express purpose of casting doubt on my character with the end goal being to extract names out of me that I'm unwilling to give and will never give to you as if that purpose wasn't obvious from the get go.

One last time, I collected evidences. The evidences do not serve as conclusive proof of anything though I do think they rule out Kerry which is why I made a public apology to him. I told you what I did, how I did it, where to look for it and you even got a demonstration in the chatroom of that.

If you think the method is shoddy, then develop some other method besides badgering me in the chatroom for stuff I'm not going to give you. If the method is shoddy then so would be the conclusions I drew.

I got involved in the Z troll episodes to defend friends/acquaintances and this board and in the process I wrongly accused another person of something that I now believe they didn't do. I'm unwilling to name names without solid proof, (there IS no solid proof to be had) and see people dragged through the mud one more time on these boards. Been there, done that, got the T shirt!

Red herring. Right! Taunts? Read your own posts on this thread, read the copies of the chatroom log that you saved!

The only difference here, Scratch, is that I was involving myself on behalf of friends, and you clearly are not in that category.
Chinese Proverb
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:I will safely assume then, Scratch, that this whole entire episode has been for the express purpose of casting doubt on my character with the end goal being to extract names out of me that I'm unwilling to give and will never give to you as if that purpose wasn't obvious from the get go.

No, Jersey. The "end goal" has been the pursuit of some modicum of justice. There is nothing wrong with me trying to determine who it was that put my personal information up on the Itchy blog. You have claimed, many times, that you knew who was behind this---that you had done beaucoup research, that you knew who the trolls were, etc. Instead of telling me, you did nothing but jerk me around and ask me to play guessing games. It should be pretty obvious why I would be suspicious of that.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Mister Scratch wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:I will safely assume then, Scratch, that this whole entire episode has been for the express purpose of casting doubt on my character with the end goal being to extract names out of me that I'm unwilling to give and will never give to you as if that purpose wasn't obvious from the get go.

No, Jersey. The "end goal" has been the pursuit of some modicum of justice. There is nothing wrong with me trying to determine who it was that put my personal information up on the Itchy blog. You have claimed, many times, that you knew who was behind this---that you had done beaucoup research, that you knew who the trolls were, etc. Instead of telling me, you did nothing but jerk me around and ask me to play guessing games. It should be pretty obvious why I would be suspicious of that.

Scratch,

I wouldn't know your information if it were posted right in front of my face. And why? Because I don't know you from freaking Adam. So far as I knew, your only involvement was waiting for material to post on your blog. You are exactly right when you say that there is nothing wrong with you attempting to find out who put your information on the Itchy blog but...there is EVERYTHING wrong with you attacking MY character by spinning yarns such are on this thread in order to do it. I have refuted every single claim you made about me here and why? For the simple fact that they aren't true!

Yes, I have claimed that I knew who was behind this and at least as sure as I can be that Kerry was NOT involved. I have also stated many times that I will NEVER name names publicly and I won't. No, I will not give you names. There is no way to prove it conclusively as I have repeatedly stated on this thread. I shared with you the methods that I used, showed you where to use them, gave you a demonstration and if you feel that was playing games, that's TFB. That is ALL that I'm willing to do for one who has made it a habit of approaching people whom I've known for years in order to pump them for information and spreading idle gossip about my having sock puppets and such on this board. like some gossip mongering middle school girl in heat. Considering that, you're lucky I gave you even that much to work with. Use it or don't use it, I couldn't possibly care less.

You mentioned something about being a "tough chick". Buddy, you can put that in the bank. I don't cave in to pressure especially by those who attempt to throw mud on me in order to apply it and so far all of this is concerned, I am and will ALWAYS be a:

If this is important to you, as it was to me, get in there and dig around for hours, find out what you need to find out and come by it honestly, like I did.
Chinese Proverb
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:

Scratch,

I wouldn't know your information if it were posted right in front of my face. And why? Because I don't know you from freaking Adam. So far as I knew, your only involvement was waiting for material to post on your blog. You are exactly right when you say that there is nothing wrong with you attempting to find out who put your information on the Itchy blog but...there is EVERYTHING wrong with you attacking MY character by spinning yarns such are on this thread in order to do it.

Given your endless game-playing and dodging of questions, I don't see that I really had much of a choice.

I have refuted every single claim you made about me here and why? For the simple fact that they aren't true!

I haven't made any real claims here. I pointed out that Cal said you "shared" IP addresses with many of the trolls on Z. Did you? Is there some good explanation for that? I also pointed out that the Z mods said you had been pestering them to run an IP trace, in order to determine the state where the IP had originated. What about those two things have you "refuted"? All I've done is brought over hard evidence from Z in an effort to get to the bottom of things. Again, what is wrong with that?

Yes, I have claimed that I knew who was behind this and at least as sure as I can be that Kerry was NOT involved.

So, was it you that started the rumor that it *was* Kerry?

I have also stated many times that I will NEVER name names publicly and I won't. No, I will not give you names. There is no way to prove it conclusively as I have repeatedly stated on this thread. I shared with you the methods that I used, showed you where to use them, gave you a demonstration and if you feel that was playing games, that's TFB. That is ALL that I'm willing to do for one who has made it a habit of approaching people whom I've known for years in order to pump them for information

Again, what was I supposed to do? You wouldn't cough up your information. You dodged and played games. You really didn't leave me any choice. for what it's worth, others have told me that they felt jerked around by your game-playing.

If this is important to you, as it was to me, get in there and dig around for hours, find out what you need to find out and come by it honestly, like I did.

Believe me, I have been looking for quite a long time. There is nothing dishonest about approaching people who have insider knowledge. Frankly, I think that approach is a lot more honest than your game-playing song-and-dance. Or, for that matter, your "I don't have a copy of the blog!"/ "Whoops, no, I do have one saved on my computer!" Further, there is something very suspicious about your ever-changing reason for not wanting to name your suspects. First, you said that you didn't want to say because you thought it would "cause them to start up again." Next, you said that you didn't want to tell because you feared making the same mistake you made with Kerry. Now you have come around to saying that you just won't tell out of spite towards me. Don't you think that you should have just kept to your original---albeit totally illogical---story?

I don't know, Jersey Girl. This thing, I think (or hope, anyhow) is coming to an end. Either you will have some explaining to do, or I will be apologizing for suspecting you.