Last Night's Decadent Chatroom Report....

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Tarski wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:lol, Bond!

You're a moderator, right? I've got a chore for you, Big Guy. Go scrub out the chat room would ya? No telling what's on the floor in there! ;)

KA

Oh no :)
LMAO

I'll be expecting cyber child support, Tarski.
_Tarski
_Emeritus

Post by _Tarski »

KimberlyAnn wrote:
Tarski wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:lol, Bond!

You're a moderator, right? I've got a chore for you, Big Guy. Go scrub out the chat room would ya? No telling what's on the floor in there! ;)

KA

Oh no :)
LMAO

LOL.
You know, I didn't think liz was really going to write this up on the message board.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I thought what happened in the broom closet stayed in the broom closet.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Tarski wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:

LOL.
You know, I didn't think liz was really going to write this up on the message board.

Me either, lol!

Just so everyone knows: we're kidding around! We didn't have cyber sex in the chat room, broom closet or anywhere else! And no one is cyber-pregnant. (As if I even needed to say that, lol!)

And yes, Book of Mormon, what happens in the chat room STAYS in the chat room! ;)

KA
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Oh man! Now I know why you all sent me to the cyber mall for more cleaning supplies!
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Tarski
_Emeritus

Post by _Tarski »

KimberlyAnn wrote:
Just so everyone knows: we're kidding around! We didn't have cyber sex in the chat room, broom closet or anywhere else! And no one is cyber-pregnant.
KA

Right. Kidding. That's our story and we are sticking to it. LOL
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

KimberlyAnn wrote:
Just so everyone knows: we're kidding around! We didn't have cyber sex in the chat room, broom closet or anywhere else!

And you wonder why no one is ever in the chatrooms.....you can catch more honey with flys.....scratch that...more flies with honey than with vinegar.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Tarski wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:
Just so everyone knows: we're kidding around! We didn't have cyber sex in the chat room, broom closet or anywhere else! And no one is cyber-pregnant.
KA

Right. Kidding. That's our story and we are sticking to it. LOL

Sticking to it, eh? Just like I imagine the keys on your keyboard are sticking...

You guys are nasty.

PS.
Exclusive picture of Tarski and KA's cyber-child:
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I already posted a picture of the birth of a sun.

I suppose I am very uptight because this thread really embarrasses me.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

aw...don't be embarassed! Geez. When I think of some of the cyber and RL things I've done!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."