Alive and well and in Provo

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Alive and well and in Provo

Post by _Runtu »

I made it to Utah in one piece and am doing much better, now that they have changed my medication. Life is going pretty well, and if anyone in Utah would like to get together, send me an email.

Take care.

John
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Re: Alive and well and in Provo

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Runtu wrote:I made it to Utah in one piece and am doing much better, now that they have changed my medication. Life is going pretty well, and if anyone in Utah would like to get together, send me an email.

Take care.

John

I'm glad you're well (and I know that med switches can be both a curse and a blessing. Hopefully the initial side-effects weren't too bad).
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Sweet!!! GOOD TO HEAR IT MAN!!!!

And if anyone gets out to Utah and meets up with runtu....we want all the details (that's right....ALL OF THEM!!) In the Meeting and Gettogethers Board.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Good to hear. I'll be there eventually.

Med switching is always an adventure...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Yay! I'm so glad you're doing well.

*HUGS*

Keep us posted!

We miss you!

:)
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

John, it's good to hear you made it safely to Utah. Thank you for letting us know!

Take care,

KA
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Runtu, as soon as possible get one of those caps without the working electrodes, and if asked, say something like "I follow the Gospel and I am attached to the office of Daniel C. Peterson, please do not hinder me further or you will be reported". Of course, this is only to be used in case anybody does bother you.

Welcome to be Beehive State. We are practically neighbors separated by a mere 40 miles.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

"All is well, all is well"
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Good to hear from you. And welcome to the UC (that would be utah county).

Good luck with the neighbors and the ward. It'll be interesting to see how they treat you, how much they pursue you, etc.

And be prepared for garment snoopers, and the evil eyes if you mow your lawn on sunday.
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Good to see you!
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning