Sharing time: Who is your celebrity crush/fantasy?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Here's a few samples from my "To Do List:"

Singer, actor, muscian and former member of seminal punk band, John Doe:

(Saw him play solo recently at Brooklyn Academy of Music. Before the show watched him walk around the neighborhood. Followed at a discrete distance.)

Singer, actor, muscian and current member of the White Stripes and the Raconteurs, Jack White:

(Have seen him play many times, usually from the front of the crowd so I get a lot of cast off Jack sweat on me. Begged his towel from a roadie after one show.)

British artist and Tate award winner, Jeremy Deller:

(Missed meeting him by two seconds a few years ago. Own one of his pieces and supporting material for a recent show.)

Actor and man-about-town, Justin Theroux:

(Saw him from across the street once.)

Stage and screen actor (and recent dad), Liev Schreiber:

(Seen his stage work which is amazing and better than his film work (he's always good, but he's in a lot of crapola to pay bills. His best work, though, in my opinion, is his massive catelogue of voice-over work. He does a lot of it. He narrated the ten-part PBS "History of Rock and Roll," and it was his voice that I first fell in love with. Went out for drinks with him a few years ago after a performance of Hamlet at the Joseph Papp. A total sweetheart with the best manners!)
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I like your "to do" list Blixa.

Nice.
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Doctor Steuss wrote:<snipped pic... as lunch is approaching and I don't want anyone to lose their appetite>

I think you've just broken a lot of dreams here. You could have least warned people so they could download it...!
*There is hope though... go to your browser cache!*
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Aw man! Why'd you take your picture off Doc?
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

RenegadeOfPhunk wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:<snipped pic... as lunch is approaching and I don't want anyone to lose their appetite>

I think you've just broken a lot of dreams here. You could have least warned people so they could download it...!
*There is hope though... go to your browser cache!*

Dreams may be reborn... starting a new thread...
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

So, I was thinking about John Doe... and whether he would ever be on my "to do" list and realized that Exene would. I'm not quite sure what this means but I think I need to talk to my husband.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

barrelomonkeys wrote:So, I was thinking about John Doe... and whether he would ever be on my "to do" list and realized that Exene would. I'm not quite sure what this means but I think I need to talk to my husband.

I still can't believe she was married to Viggo Mortenson. Does not compute, somehow...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

I know... very... odd....
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Jessica Alba......uh Angelina Jolie......uh...Jessica Alba......did I mention Jessica Alba.....oh yeah that one chick I sit behind in class.....blonde...gorgeous....I think she's dating a football player *sigh*>>>Jessica Alba....
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Kate Beckinsale.......... (sigh)
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo