Pulling my head out

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Pulling my head out

Post by _Jersey Girl »

of this screen. After 5 seconds of deliberation regarding the predatory habits of some so called posters on this board and being one of very few voices willing to openly oppose it, I'm taking at least a short break from this ongoing drama-smoke-mirrors-cloak-dagger-innuendo-stalking-outing-post any damn thing you want so long as it's not about me-board.

Now don't hold me to it, cause I might resurface in 5 minutes! But until then...

count me disgusted-disappointed-disillusioned and shutting up about it!

Jersey Girl

(But it's only 5 minutes so don't count on it!)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

See you tonight in chat?

;p
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Re: Pulling my head out

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Jersey Girl wrote:of this screen. After 5 seconds of deliberation regarding the predatory habits of some so called posters on this board and being one of very few voices willing to openly oppose it, I'm taking at least a short break from this ongoing drama-smoke-mirrors-cloak-dagger-innuendo-stalking-outing-post any damn thing you want so long as it's not about me-board.

Now don't hold me to it, cause I might resurface in 5 minutes! But until then...

count me disgusted-disappointed-disillusioned and shutting up about it!

Jersey Girl

(But it's only 5 minutes so don't count on it!)

The problem LSD is that your accusations are simply wrong. You have proven consistently unable to provide a rational, coherent argument indicating that I did anything wrong. Your ranting, drama is a good word for it, is simply that, empty rhetoric designed to hide the feeble nature of your mind and argument. This has been your style for years, when discussing politics, Terri Schiavo, or even your teaching woes.