Challenge to the critics....

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Challenge to the critics....

Post by _Pumplehoober »

It should come as no surprise that I find most reasoning by posters here to be sophomoric and underdeveloped to the point of non-existence.

To prove my point, and simultaneously my innocence, I want someone to actually put forth their reasoning with evidence. It has been claimed I stalked Coffee, that I somehow violated his privacy.

I would like this explained and have evidence submitted. I warn any potential takers in this challenge that all sources I used were public, and no personal information was obtained that was not publicly posted.

As such I would like to have someone explain where anyone's privacy was violated.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Re: Challenge to the critics....

Post by _Mercury »

Pumplehoober wrote:It should come as no surprise that I find most reasoning by posters here to be sophomoric and underdeveloped to the point of non-existence.

To prove my point, and simultaneously my innocence, I want someone to actually put forth their reasoning with evidence. It has been claimed I stalked Coffee, that I somehow violated his privacy.

I would like this explained and have evidence submitted. I warn any potential takers in this challenge that all sources I used were public, and no personal information was obtained that was not publicly posted.

As such I would like to have someone explain where anyone's privacy was violated.

I fear that soon Coffee will be accosted by a 30-ish balding man dressed in a Deseret Industries purchased dress two sizes too small and screaming obscenities.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mercury wrote:I fear that soon Coffee will be accosted by a 30-ish balding man dressed in a Deseret Industries purchased dress two sizes too small and screaming obscenities.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a cruel person, so I will simply say that you and I both know that you definitely do not want to start throwing those types of stones Vegasbright.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Pumplehoober wrote:
Mercury wrote:I fear that soon Coffee will be accosted by a 30-ish balding man dressed in a Deseret Industries purchased dress two sizes too small and screaming obscenities.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a cruel person, so I will simply say that you and I both know that you definitely do not want to start throwing those types of stones Vegasbright.

I don't? Pray tell why?
Lost in time
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mercury wrote:I don't? Pray tell why?

Do you really want to go there? Seriously?
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Pumplehoober wrote:
Mercury wrote:I don't? Pray tell why?

Do you really want to go there? Seriously?

Then PM me if you want to talk Turkey.
Lost in time