A Sincere Question for Pumplehoober

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Yoda

A Sincere Question for Pumplehoober

Post by _Yoda »

Dear Pumplehoober,

I would really like to know why you are interested in posting here. I'm just curious.

I find it fascinating that someone who calls this board a "bitch board" and obviously dislikes the majority, if not all, of the posters here, would find any value in posting here.

You have consistently stated that most of the posters here have "abysmal logic" and are stupid.

If you really believe this, then why waste your time?

Certainly someone of your self proclaimed superior intellect would have more important things to do with his/her time.

Sincerely,

Liz
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Re: A Sincere Question for Pumplehoober

Post by _Pumplehoober »

liz3564 wrote:Dear Pumplehoober,

I would really like to know why you are interested in posting here. I'm just curious.

I find it fascinating that someone who calls this board a "bitch board" and obviously dislikes the majority, if not all, of the posters here, would find any value in posting here.

You have consistently stated that most of the posters here have "abysmal logic" and are stupid.

If you really believe this, then why waste your time?

Certainly someone of your self proclaimed superior intellect would have more important things to do with his/her time.

Sincerely,

Liz

If you bothered to look, my posting history here is minimal at best, and the majority of it involves pointing out Coffee's blunders. Other than that I am mildly amused by the level of critical thought that goes on here, and I use the term ironically.

My minimal involvement, spurred on by the various attempts to justify stupid reasoning and poor intellectual skills, remains minimal. You might be better to ask yourself why, given rather limited intellectual skills, you attempt to make logical assertions that are poorly formed and under-developed.

You are correct, there are better things I could do with my time, but this is a form of entertainment, and at the very least I can successfully poke holes in your argumentation. On the other hand you waste time creating shoddy argumentation. If some is going to waste time, at least do so successfully.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Pumplehoober wrote:
If you bothered to look, my posting history here is minimal at best, and the majority of it involves pointing out Coffee's blunders. Other than that I am mildly amused by the level of critical thought that goes on here, and I use the term ironically.

My minimal involvement, spurred on by the various attempts to justify stupid reasoning and poor intellectual skills, remains minimal. You might be better to ask yourself why, given rather limited intellectual skills, you attempt to make logical assertions that are poorly formed and under-developed.

You are correct, there are better things I could do with my time, but this is a form of entertainment, and at the very least I can successfully poke holes in your argumentation. On the other hand you waste time creating shoddy argumentation. If some is going to waste time, at least do so successfully.

When someone calls you Troll do you instantly become erect? I'm just wondering.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mercury wrote:When someone calls you Troll do you instantly become erect? I'm just wondering.

This is the second time you have implied I was mentally unsound. Do you really want to do this?
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Pumplehoober wrote:
Mercury wrote:When someone calls you Troll do you instantly become erect? I'm just wondering.

This is the second time you have implied I was mentally unsound. Do you really want to do this?

that's funny, Sexual fetishes are marks of being mentally unsound?

I can just picture you with your pepe tucked behind your legs and telling "the bitch" to "put the lotion in the basket".
Lost in time
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Mercury wrote:I can just picture you with your pepe tucked behind your legs and telling "the bitch" to "put the lotion in the basket".

That's me you're thinking of.

Bond....Buffalo Bond
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Mercury wrote:I can just picture you with your pepe tucked behind your legs and telling "the bitch" to "put the lotion in the basket".

That's me you're thinking of.

Bond....Buffalo Bond

Must...erase...mental...image
Lost in time
_moksha
_Emeritus

Mucho gusto Pepe

Post by _moksha »

Mercury wrote:

I can just picture you with your pepe tucked behind your legs and telling "the bitch" to "put the lotion in the basket".

Eees El Gringo talking' about thee El Magnifico Senor Pepe? Carrumba!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Re: Mucho gusto Pepe

Post by _Mercury »

moksha wrote:
Mercury wrote:

Right now the salad tossing troll is probably smearing lipstick on his face telling himself "I'd “F” me".
Lost in time
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Re: Mucho gusto Pepe

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mercury wrote:
moksha wrote:
Mercury wrote:

Right now the salad tossing troll is probably smearing lipstick on his face telling himself "I'd “F” me".

One, given my disdain for your intellectual abilities and reasoning, do you think that the above is really going to do anything but reinforce your status as a childish cretin? You're no better than Coffee in that regard.

Two, why on Earth would someone with admitted mental problems start accusing others of having mental problems? You admittedly suffer from paranoid issues and who knows what else, so why make statements like the above? I saw no reason to bring that up, but repeated rock throwing by a Wellbutrin queen is just idiotic.