A Sincere Question for Pumplehoober

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Re: Mucho gusto Pepe

Post by _Mercury »

Pumplehoober wrote:
Mercury wrote:
moksha wrote:
Mercury wrote:

I can just picture you with your pepe tucked behind your legs and telling "the bitch" to "put the lotion in the basket".

Eees El Gringo talking' about thee El Magnifico Senor Pepe? Carrumba!

Right now the salad tossing troll is probably smearing lipstick on his face telling himself "I'd “F” me".

One, given my disdain for your intellectual abilities and reasoning, do you think that the above is really going to do anything but reinforce your status as a childish cretin? You're no better than Coffee in that regard.

Two, why on Earth would someone with admitted mental problems start accusing others of having mental problems? You admittedly suffer from paranoid issues and who knows what else, so why make statements like the above? I saw no reason to bring that up, but repeated rock throwing by a Wellbutrin queen is just idiotic.

Wow, someone needs to lighten up. Someone needs to get over the fact hes in a cult. Someone needs to eat crap and die. I volunteer you for these three tasks.

So as you retire from your just above minimum wage job slinging pyramid scheme based products to unsuspecting octogenarians I suggest you pause for a moment and take a look at your sad pathetic life in which you idle away your useless existence by cyberstalking coffee. Whats sad is that you believe that at the end of the day you have accomplished something. I see you as a nothing, a blip on the troll radar. Hell, even stan fan was funny. You are just sad and pathetic.

So enjoy TV dinner as you masturbate to the sears catalog.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Pumplehoober
_Emeritus

Re: Mucho gusto Pepe

Post by _Pumplehoober »

Mercury wrote:Wow, someone needs to lighten up. Someone needs to get over the fact he's in a cult. Someone needs to eat crap and die. I volunteer you for these three tasks.

Well I am not Mormon, so which cult am I a member of? I am a registered Democrat and I regularly contribute to the ACLU, could this be the cult you are referring to.

So as you retire from your just above minimum wage job slinging pyramid scheme based products to unsuspecting octogenarians I suggest you pause for a moment and take a look at your sad pathetic life in which you idle away your useless existence by cyberstalking coffee. Whats sad is that you believe that at the end of the day you have accomplished something. I see you as a nothing, a blip on the troll radar. Hell, even stan fan was funny. You are just sad and pathetic. So enjoy TV dinner as you masturbate to the sears catalog.

So once again we see how high the level of discourse on this board can rise. No wonder you and Coffee are friends, you reason with surprising similarity. If this paranoid delusion makes you feel better please believe it, but I've got to think that it only perpetuates your problem. None of this changes the facts, however, so feel free to do as you wish.

Edit: Edited to correct a grammatical mistake