Dangnabit....

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Dangnabit....

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING GOD CAN I LEARN HOW TO GET SOME DAMN SLEEP????????????????????
GOOD HELL CAN I GET SOME DAMN SLEEP PLEASE????????? JESUS H. CHRIST FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IN HEAVEN AND EARTH SEND ME A DAMN ANGEL WITH A DAMN RUBBER MALLET AND KNOCK ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

You need to find a girlfriend Bond. You need someone to snuggle with. :)

*I do too*
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

barrelomonkeys wrote:You need to find a girlfriend Bond. You need someone to snuggle with. :)

*I do too*

I was an insomniac even when I I've been in relationships......... I'm not much of a cuddler anyway (sadly) :(
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Bond...James Bond wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:You need to find a girlfriend Bond. You need someone to snuggle with. :)

*I do too*

I was an insomniac even when I I've been in relationships......... I'm not much of a cuddler anyway (sadly) :(

aw. :(

Well in that case you need to get a dominatrix to beat you about the head(s) at night with a mallet. :)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

barrelomonkeys wrote:Well in that case you need to get a dominatrix to beat you about the head(s) at night with a mallet. :)

I'm currently taking applications....(liz) ;P
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

What time do you get up in the morning? And do you exercise regularly, and stay away from caffeine after lunch?
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Who Knows wrote:What time do you get up in the morning?

During the majority of the year.....8 AM for school.

And do you exercise regularly,

Yes

and stay away from caffeine after lunch?

Yes......I rarely rarely have any caffeine......I've switched over to water almost completely
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Who Knows wrote:What time do you get up in the morning?

During the majority of the year.....8 AM for school.

And do you exercise regularly,

Yes

and stay away from caffeine after lunch?

Yes......I rarely rarely have any caffeine......I've switched over to water almost completely

Bond, I've been having difficulty sleeping too. But mine is more emotionally driven. If you are awake again and need someone to talk to pm me... I am 100% positive I was awake and wallowing last night when you posted this.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

Try getting up at 6 am, and see if you start getting to sleep sooner.

You're already doing the other 2 items i was going to suggest.

I had sleep problems a few years ago. Then I started getting up at 5:30am to exercise, and dropped the caffeine after lunch (for the most part).

Haven't had any sleep problems since then.
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Read your school textbooks man. That's what they're there for. Knock-out pills.

Question: Why a rubber mallet.....metal works better :)
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo