Art Brut...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

I wish I could go. No time, no money. My daughter would probably kill to get into an Art Brut show. Damn. Damn. Damn.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Runtu wrote:I wish I could go. No time, no money. My daughter would probably kill to get into an Art Brut show. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Are you sure? We could all drive down together???
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Blixa wrote:
Runtu wrote:I wish I could go. No time, no money. My daughter would probably kill to get into an Art Brut show. Damn. Damn. Damn.

If I went to Vegas with you, there would be divorce papers waiting for me when I got back. And, no, I am not kidding. Remember what happened when you sent me those CDs?
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Runtu wrote:
Blixa wrote:

If I went to Vegas with you, there would be divorce papers waiting for me when I got back. And, no, I am not kidding. Remember what happened when you sent me those CDs?

I could be a chaperone.

It is a really groovy venue (outside in a fenced-off area on Fremont Street just off of the canopy).

All of the cool kids are doing it.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Doctor Steuss wrote:I could be a chaperone.

It is a really groovy venue (outside in a fenced-off area on Fremont Street just off of the canopy).

I'd love to go. But things are still too rocky in my marriage to even think about it.
Runtu's Rincón

_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Runtu wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:I could be a chaperone.

I'd love to go. But things are still too rocky in my marriage to even think about it.

Bring her along. Las Vegas hotel-sex solves everything.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Bring her along. Las Vegas hotel-sex solves everything.

Would that it did.
Runtu's Rincón

_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Runtu wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:Bring her along. Las Vegas hotel-sex solves everything.

Would that it did.

Seriously, why not?
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

liz3564 wrote:Seriously, why not?

Because, seriously, she doesn't even like it that I talk to you guys. Blixa sent me some CDs last year, and my wife accused me of having Internet sex. It's not rational, but it's something I have to deal with. Suggesting that we go to Vegas with people my wife thinks are the most evil people on earth is not a good idea.
Runtu's Rincón

_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Runtu wrote:Because, seriously, she doesn't even like it that I talk to you guys. Blixa sent me some CDs last year, and my wife accused me of having Internet sex. It's not rational, but it's something I have to deal with. Suggesting that we go to Vegas with people my wife thinks are the most evil people on earth is not a good idea.

Runtu, my man, I relate to that on EVERY LEVEL. My wife is the exact same way.

I feel your pain. It's no fun at all, is it?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley