Chat Last Night...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Yoda

Chat Last Night...

Post by _Yoda »

Does anyone know what was wrong with the chatroom last night? Could anyone actually get in?

I saw Monkeys and Keene in, and tried to sign in, but could never actually see any conversation happening. It was like the information was stuck trying to transfer. I wasn't sure if it was my Internet connection or a problem with the chatroom software.

Anyway...sorry I missed you guys.

:(
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

The board showed that the three of you were in there together. I was thinking of joining, but....I didn't try it.

Maybe they were in a private room, where no one else can get in? Is that possible with this chat room?
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

the chat room was working fine. i just wasn't chatting. got up and went away for a while. i think keene went to a coffee shop or something. our names were just there.
_keene
_Emeritus

Post by _keene »

It did slow way down at around 10:30ish. Our host was doing some basic maintenance, and the chat was the first to suffer. It fixed itself rather quickly, although, by that point, I was at dennys, trying to pick up a waitress.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Did you get lucky?
_keene
_Emeritus

Post by _keene »

barrelomonkeys wrote:Did you get lucky?

No :( I showed up an hour before her shift started, and my laptop battery died before she came in. I got WAY too bored to stick around. This is the fourth time I've missed her.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

That's insane! I used to hang out all night at coffee shops. We didn't need no stanking computers!

*waves cane at young fella*
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Actually I just thought of something!!

What always attracted me to a guy was seeing him sipping coffee and studiously pouring over some book. That made my brain flutter and go weak!
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

barrelomonkeys wrote:What always attracted me to a guy was seeing him sipping coffee and studiously pouring over some book. That made my brain flutter and go weak!

BOND! You were right....!!
Right, I know what I'm doing this Sunday...
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Well, just make sure you want to attract someone like me before you attempt this stunt!!

;P