Skype? Interested in Speaking to Fellow MDB Posters?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.

Total votes: 0

_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Always Thinking wrote:It was great to hear all the voices!! Sorry you couldn't hear mine, lol. I'm going to buy a mic to today...I'll be ready.

We had: Bond, Asbestos Man, Mercury, Kimberly Ann, Monkeys, Gramps, Nephi, Always Thinking (me), and was there anyone else...Bryan Inks showed up for a while...and my sister chatted for a few minutes too (she's exmo, but not a poster on this MB).

I had to communicate with my keyboard, since no mic. LOL, my brain was fried, and I dreamed all night in chat, lol. In my dreams, I'd type in words, and they'd pop up in the window, lol.

I am going to be totally wasted this afternoon since I only got 4 hours of sleep, lol. Dh and kids didn't stay up late, and they woke up at normal time, lol.

It was really nice chatting with you. Hurry up and get that mic! Pronto!
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I am so tired...........

It was nice talking to everyone.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Boy, you sure do like to apologize a lot.

I don't think anyone was thinking you were whining. Perhaps I was out for a smoke at that time. Could be?
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

gramps, you're winning the poll! Does that concern you that most of the posters on this website are men? :)
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

barrelomonkeys wrote:
gramps wrote:

Boy, you sure do like to apologize a lot.

Sorry! ;P

Touche!
Adrian Beverland
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

barrelomonkeys wrote:gramps, you're winning the poll! Does that concern you that most of the posters on this website are men? :)

Well, it is all relative, no?

I was leading by a big margin at the beginning, but as time has progressed, I seem to be losing ground.

No concerns here. I have a positive self-image.

And Dr. Steuss can only vote once, so it could have been other women voting, but not commenting.

Yeah, I'm sure that is what's going on!
Adrian Beverland
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

I enjoyed chatting with everyone last night. Thank you all for the great conversation!

And, Nephi, I don't think you're a bad parent. I enjoyed talking with you very much.

KA
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Nephi wrote:Hey, you all. I enjoyed the talk tonight... Hope you all eventually stop worrying about my family in this church. Hope you realize I have the brains to pull the plug if the church crosses a line they shouldn't. Regardless, we need to do this more often. I feel "bonded" better to you all now...

~ Thomas

Yeah sorry for jumping your case a bit.....in the grand scheme of things arguing about religious upbringing isn't very important. You seem like a good dude and I'm sure you're a good parent. SERIOUSLY! You're a Kentuckian....how bad could you be?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

barrelomonkeys wrote:Oh! I think I should be automatically disconnected (in the future) no later than 2 am. I became a bit rambly and I apologize for whining about my love life (and men) to a bunch of men.

Sorry!

:)

Don't apologize! Heck. If you whined a bit I'm a major whiner!!! You weren't whining anyway in my opinion. You were talking pretty rational and trying to figure stuff out outloud.....I did the same thing if you recall. IT's just thinking outloud in my opinion.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

Bond...James Bond wrote:SERIOUSLY! You're a Kentuckian....how bad could you be?

Bahahahah. For real though, in this state we take our College Basketball way more seriously than our religions...

Number of people in the state of Kentucky who have died because of religion: 0
Number of people in the state of Kentucky who have died because of College Basketball: 1,282