Tulsa beats BYU!!!!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Tulsa beats BYU!!!!!

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

The Tulsa Golden Hurricane beat Brigham Young University Saturday night 55-47! Yee Haw!

And my OU Sooners stomped USU 54-3!!

Oklahoma kicks Utah butt!

GOOOOOOOO TU!!!

_dartagnan
_Emeritus

Post by _dartagnan »

Unranked Alabama (my team) came back to beat #16 Arkansas 41-38 at the last second, in a true nail-biter.

I was refreshing my screen for hours, checking the play by play progress. Formerly winless Utah, beat DCP's alma mater, #11 UCLA. Other than that, there were no real surprises.
“All knowledge of reality starts from experience and ends in it...Propositions arrived at by purely logical means are completely empty as regards reality." - Albert Einstein
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: Tulsa beats BYU!!!!!

Post by _harmony »

KimberlyAnn wrote:The Tulsa Golden Hurricane beat Brigham Young University Saturday night 55-47! Yee Haw!

GOOOOOOOO TU!!!

Uh... USU isn't exactly a football powerhouse. Although they do make good ice cream.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Re: Tulsa beats BYU!!!!!

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

harmony wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:The Tulsa Golden Hurricane beat Brigham Young University Saturday night 55-47! Yee Haw!

GOOOOOOOO TU!!!

Uh... USU isn't exactly a football powerhouse. Although they do make good ice cream.

Yeah, on my thread about OU beating USU in the Off-topic forum, I mentioned that USU sucks and it's a bit silly to brag about beating them, lol!

Ice-cream is USU's crowning achievement? Kinda like sparkling yogurt is BYU's? ;)

KA
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

When it is USU, it is always good to say Utah State. That way, it distinguishes it from Utah which beat #11 UCLA this weekend.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Everytime BYU loses an angel gets its wings...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

dartagnan wrote:Unranked Alabama (my team) came back to beat #16 Arkansas 41-38 at the last second, in a true nail-biter.

I was refreshing my screen for hours, checking the play by play progress.

Have you tried listening to a radio feed over the internet? I was out of town saturday, and that's what i did with the BYU game.
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

I may have to abandon rooting for The Army of Helaman and shift my attention to Air Force. I went to their opener and it was a blast. Now they're 3-0 with conference wins against Utah and TCU. Who'd of thought?