The Chat Room?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

The Chat Room?

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

What happened to the chat room? Why are the different Kingdoms gone?

What'd I miss?

Is this what happens when someone decides to sleep? Miss all sorts of breaking developments!

I'll have to get used to it. ;P
_keene
_Emeritus

Re: The Chat Room?

Post by _keene »

barrelomonkeys wrote:What happened to the chat room? Why are the different Kingdoms gone?

What'd I miss?

Is this what happens when someone decides to sleep? Miss all sorts of breaking developments!

No one ever used the kingdoms, so I killed 'em. I also removed the profanity filter, since it seemed to get in the way, and everyone just worked around it anyway.
_JAK
_Emeritus

The Board

Post by _JAK »

keene wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:What happened to the chat room? Why are the different Kingdoms gone?

What'd I miss?

No one ever used the kingdoms, so I killed 'em. I also removed the profanity filter, since it seemed to get in the way, and everyone just worked around it anyway.

While this is a “Mormon Discussions” board, it appears to have a wider range of contributors than just those who want to participate in Mormon trivia.

JAK
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Re: The Board

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

JAK wrote:
While this is a “Mormon Discussions” board, it appears to have a wider range of contributors than just those who want to participate in Mormon trivia.

JAK

Shades hasn't told me to scoot yet... so I'm sticking about.

:P