Your time of death! Tombclock.com

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Your time of death! Tombclock.com

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Your Personal Day of Death is...

Sunday, June 23, 2075

I'll be 100! Ack! I don't want to live that long.

I need to fatten up and start drinking heavily.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Ok...I'm gonna live to be 56? That's lovely. And this is supposedly due to the medications...unless I interpreted the "drug" part wrong.

Without the meds, I'm supposed to live to be 89. Hmmmm....

:-)

I rather think I'm gonna be ancient like my paternal female relatives...though who knows?

I'm really itching to smack someone with a cane...looks like I'll have to start early.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Looks like I'll only make it to 83. Apparently I drink too often (a glass of wine or beer with dinner, I swear!).

If I cut out a glass or two a week, I'll get an extra 5 years. I'd rather enjoy a good cabernet now.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Well, I get to live until November 21, 2049.

I'm going to live until the ripe old age of 92. Hummmh?

Don't know if I like that or not. At least, I will die on a Sunday. That should make it all a little nicer.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

My date of death is Sunday, July 24, 2050.

I'll be 81.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

I have already expired.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Live to 99.....oh CRAP!!!!!! They're going to make me an Apostle or something. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember in Health Class we took a survey to determine out life expectancy. As a test I put myself down as morbidly obese, having about 25 diseases, about 50 unprotected sexual partners a year from each sex, took every drug in the test, smoked 30 packs a day, and was an active alcoholic. It gave me 13 months to live.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

I'll be 90 or 92 depending on whether I bus or bike to work. If I get a sex-change operation, it looks like I can bump that up to 98, but I could also do that if I'd sport 2-3 times a week. If I did that and moved to a small town, I could live to be 99 like The Nehor. If I walked instad of biked, I could bump that up to 100.

The only question I have is, why would I want to live a long time when I'm old? If I could be 25 for 50 years, then I'd be all over that.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

moksha wrote:I have already expired.

WTF?
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi