Real Proof of Voter Fraud.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Re: Real Proof of Voter Fraud.

Post by Gunnar »

Republican official in Ohio faces charge for voting twice in November election
Republican lawmakers in Ohio pushing for more “safety and security” at the ballot box can now point to a clear example of voter fraud in the November 2020 presidential election.

Unfortunately for them, it involves another Republican.

Edward Snodgrass, who is a Porter Township trustee, has admitted to forging his dead father’s signature on an absentee ballot and then voting again as himself, court records and other sources revealed.
See also
Of course, the real point to be gleaned from this is:
The veteran Ohio prosecutor assigned to the Snodgrass case said this was a career first for him.

“I’ve been doing this since the 1980s, and this is the first one I’ve seen like this,” said Morrow County Assistant Prosecutor David Homer, who is also a special prosecutor for Delaware County.
and
“In fact, what is typical about this crime is that it is so at odds with the typical claims of voter fraud that we hear from Donald Trump and other (usually Republican) politicians,” he said in an email. “The fact is, very few people commit voter fraud and when they do it usually looks like this: one person casting an additional vote through a strange series of circumstances that gave him an opportunity he shouldn’t have taken. And he got caught.”
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:05 am
Gunnar, I would like to thank you for supplying comic relief this morning! It's 6:55 am and I just backed up to the loading dock and was getting ready to write my reply over on the thread where we are talking about critical race theory, but I started reading through other threads and see where on one, you're bashing Tucker Carlson and I think, ok, that's fair, he doesn't like Carlson because he leans left. Then click on this thread and see you're using Rachel Maddow as a source😂🤣😂🤣😂, I almost laughed so hard my lungs started coming out of my mouth😂😂😂. Holy crap man!! Hey!! If you have have pay-pal or a cash app acount send me your information, I'd like to send you some money, that was an awesome post, better than going to the comedy club. Ohohohohoh, oh no, crap, my stomach!! my stomach!! Ouch!! I think I was laughing too hard!! I need a bathroom, oh crap, help!!😁

Man!!! That was close!!! I almost pooped my pants. Dangit!!!! There's no toilet paper!!!!
After all the confirming evidence provided since you posted that (and I could easily find much more), are you willing to concede at least a small possibility that Some Schmo was correct in his assessment that that post was ill considered and full of crap? I welcome you to this forum, and sincerely believe that you have provided some, and can provide more, thoughtful posts that are well worth the read and thoughtful consideration, but IMHO, that was definitely not one of them! :roll:
Last edited by Gunnar on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:37 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:29 pm
What if Rachel Maddow were spied on by the Trump administration for seeking an interview with Putin? What if a bureaucrat unmasked her identity and then leaked her emails to the press in an effort to get her show cancelled?
There is literally nothing you won't swallow if it's manufactured by your side of the political spectrum. Good Lord.

Read this post by Honor, and get your mind right:

viewtopic.php?p=29836#p29836

- Doc
You mean about the constitution that used to protect political speech even for those whose views were in the minority? The same people who say Facebook is a private company and can censor whatever it wants (which they only do because of threats from a Democrat president and congressmen), are the same people that think the CEO of Lulu Lemon should be fired because his insensitive remarks offended a few woke SJWs.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

You didn’t read the post.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

Maddow is well educated and actually does investigative journalism. The idiots who hate her are typically the people with their faces glued to FOX news, who tells them Maddow is lying to them. Yeah. Right.
214747811_10227039760006423_1533290995842364290_n.jpg
214747811_10227039760006423_1533290995842364290_n.jpg (77.67 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:29 pm
What if Rachel Maddow were spied on by the Trump administration for seeking an interview with Putin? What if a bureaucrat unmasked her identity and then leaked her emails to the press in an effort to get her show cancelled?
We’d need someone to ‘unmask’ Rachel Maddow if she were televising an interview with Putin, in order to know that it was Maddow?

Hmm … o_O
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

We already know that Trump spied on numerous journalisms he felt posed a threat to him. It is what autocrats do.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Icarus wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:42 pm
We already know that Trump spied on numerous journalisms he felt posed a threat to him. It is what autocrats do.
The authoritarian weaponization of the FBI is Democrat politicians, not Republicans. When Democrats say to Facebook and Twitter, either censor stories that we don't like or lose your government protections, that's not a private company doing what it wants. That's the US government trampling on the constitutional right to free speech as guranteed under the constitution.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:49 pm
Icarus wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:42 pm
The authoritarian weaponization of the FBI is Democrat politicians, not Republicans. When Democrats say to Facebook and Twitter, either censor stories that we don't like or lose your government protections, that's not a private company doing what it wants. That's the US government trampling on the constitutional right to free speech as guranteed under the constitution.
Actually you're an idiot who gets it wrong every time but we all know this because you never back up anything you say beyond some quip from Shapiro or Carlson. We're still waiting for you to go back to your BLM Utah thread where you relied on lies to propagate your racist BS.

The fact is all the whining about Obama spying on Trump, it is Trump who abused his authority and had his administration spy on anyone who dared speak ill of him.

TRUMP’S JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SPIED ON AT LEAST FIVE REPORTERS FROM OUTLETS TRUMP DESPISED

Trump administration spied on top Democrats and their children via Apple

But you're only outraged if you think a black President does it.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:49 pm
It is impossible for you to post without lying your ass off, isn't it?

Democrats never told Facebook and Twitter they had to "censor stories that we don't like." Twitter and Facebook, on their own, decided it was in their best interest not to let a famous politician outright lie on their platforms. Of course, idiots like you want your idiot politicians to repeat your idiot lies, which is why you decided to lie idiotically about it again here.

damned lying Mormons like ajax are a big reason the church has such a bad reputation. Of course, it's lost on ajax that nobody takes him seriously because he has proven himself to be a serial liar.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.