I LOVE KIDS!!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

I LOVE KIDS!!!

Post by _Sam Harris »

Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Oh! Very cute GIMR!

:)
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Both those were bloody hilarious!! :D
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

That musical baby's the bomb, I like how she pumps her hands.

And the one that laughs, he makes me smile, they're so precious when they're that young, just happy about anything.

The little girl I first nannied used to love for me to stand in front of the hall mirror with her in my arms, and I'd jump up and down while turning around singing "All Around the Mulberry Bush"...

...of course I did this when she was old enough to hold down her dinner, LOL. I'd had enough of her father shaking her, then giving her to me to be puked on. :-)
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Nephi

Post by _Nephi »

On taht first one, certainly the child did not mix what we heard.. I mean I know each track is looped into that seperately, and possibly the mixer can cause stuff to enter on the right beat and all, but that sounded very well done, for a 18 mth old...

The secondly one, I laughed my head off@!!! Funny kid.
_Always Thinking
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Thinking »

_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Oh how adorable. That baby laughing at the Wii was cracking up. I need to get one of those. :-) (The Wii! LOL)

The baby I first nannied, they caught her first laugh on tape the day I came down there permanently to live with them, it was so adorable, she was just three months old, so she couldn't do the "haha" thing, she could only go "hooo!!"

It was so precious. I do miss her.