Signature Lines - Why Did You Choose Yours?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

I chose mine because they give a bit of flavor of myself. My Deseret Alphabet thing represents my LDS pioneer heritage as well as my strange nature. It quotes "Ye shall be as gods" because I like the scriptural implications and I also liked the game Xenogears which also quotes that scripture at the beginning. Finally I have a quote from Final Fantasy up there because it was another of my favorites. It shows that even though I try taking opposing points of view, I'm not trying to be vicious about it. And General Leo reminds me of Captain Moroni except that he's fighting on the wrong side. He's a man of honor. I kinda wish I was a bit more like that. At least the honorable part.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

barrelomonkeys wrote:Well I have current photos... although the lighting is horrid! I'm actually very pale. Ah well.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Monkeys1975/

Hey Nehor I'm confuzzled? Am I a whale?! Ack!?

After a careful and thorough perusal of your photos and deep consideration I must say....no, you're not a whale.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I change mine to suit my mood. Not as often as I shuffle avatars, though!

And I want to go on record as endorsing internet meet ups! How would I have met all you fine foxy peeps without it? I mean...mmmmmm crockett...Grrrrrr! I love me a man who loves Martha! (not).
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_keene
_Emeritus

Post by _keene »

I chose mine for irony.
TRUE POST COUNT = (current count) - 10,000 + 469
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

To stand as a reminder to myself.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Ah, I far too often have to remind myself that some men are not good.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

barrelomonkeys wrote:Ah, I far too often have to remind myself that some men are not good.

If you ever find yourself in desperate need of a reminder that some men aren’t good, I am more than willing to drop this silly charade of mine, and let my real self shine through.

*Cue sinister organ music*
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:Ah, I far too often have to remind myself that some men are not good.

If you ever find yourself in desperate need of a reminder that some men aren’t good, I am more than willing to drop this silly charade of mine, and let my real self shine through.

*Cue sinister organ music*

Nah, I'm full up on reminders for the time being. But I'll keep you in mind next time I'm being a sucka. :)
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Doctor Steuss wrote:If you ever find yourself in desperate need of a reminder that some men aren’t good, I am more than willing to drop this silly charade of mine, and let my real self shine through.

I remember the last thing you self censored because you thought it was 'so out of order'.
Sorry mate - but when it comes to being an arsehole, you're a total wannabe! :D
Last edited by Guest on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

RenegadeOfPhunk wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:If you ever find yourself in desperate need of a reminder that some men aren’t good, I am more than willing to drop this silly charade of mine, and let my real self shine through.

I remember the last thing you self censored because you thought it was 'out of order'.
Sorry mate - but when it comes to being an arsehole, you're a total wannabe! :D

Curses! Foiled again by RenegadeOfPhunk. You haven’t seen the last of me…

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...