Signature Lines - Why Did You Choose Yours?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Signature Lines - Why Did You Choose Yours?

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I have no idea what Nehor's signature line means!

For others how did you go about finding your signature line or deciding which one you would use?

I change mine pretty much as often as I change my avatars - to suit my mood at the time.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Re: Signature Lines - Why Did You Choose Yours?

Post by _The Nehor »

barrelomonkeys wrote:I have no idea what Nehor's signature line means!

For others how did you go about finding your signature line or deciding which one you would use?

I change mine pretty much as often as I change my avatars - to suit my mood at the time.

It means that the last Internet date I went on (years ago now....for a reason) let's just say she posted a fake picture, lied about herself in many other ways, and I now have a cynical view of Internet dating.

Hey Monkeys, wanna go out when your life settles down? ;)
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

I choose to take deep personal offense at Nehor's sig line...!!
Mainly because it's true...

Bah humbug.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

RenegadeOfPhunk wrote:I choose to take deep personal offense at Nehor's sig line...!!

Bah humbug.

Awww, Ren. Poor baby.

:(

As far as answering Monkeys' OP, I also change my signature depending on my mood.

I'm afraid that the choice quote from Bob Crockett will remain as my top signature for many moons to come. It's just too classic. LOL

As far as the second signature, "Animal House" is one of my favorite movies.

And in my mind's eye, the parody I see is Jersey Girl and I playing the part of Boone and Otter, and Juliann playing the part of Needermeir, dressing down some poor poster like Bond...and us coming to his rescue.

;)

(And yes, if you haven't seen the movie, this reference makes no sense at all. I'm showing my age....and the fact that I'm a naughty Mormon and watch R rated movies...but you all knew that, anyway. LOL)
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Well I have current photos... although the lighting is horrid! I'm actually very pale. Ah well.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z75/Monkeys1975/

Hey Nehor I'm confuzzled? Am I a whale?! Ack!?
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

RenegadeOfPhunk wrote:I choose to take deep personal offense at Nehor's sig line...!!

Bah humbug.

Oh Ren! Don't give up! Not everyone lies... or atleast they don't mean to! Heck we all lie, right?

Of course everyone knows all my dirty, dark, nasty lil secrets and the complete and utter wackiness that is I if they bothered to read my ramblings.

Oh dear!
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Liz, I do so like that signature line! Perfection!

Ren, why don't you have one?
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Book of Mormon, I really wish you'd stop posting pictures of yourself on the net. I'm a married man, and I don't like the thoughts I get when I look at your pictures.

;)

My sig is something I made up the day I registered just to fill in that blank on the profile page. It basically captures my current view of my relationship to Mormonism.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Liz, Monk.
Don't worry, I was (semi)joking. I should have put a smiley in...
...just a bit of self-deprecating humour to lighten my day...! :)

Ren, why don't you have one?

Because when everybody has tattoo's, the 'rebel' thing to do is not get one.
...well, the actual answer is *shrug* donno, but I think the first answer sounds better...
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

My old signature line was a quote from a Wilco song (She's a Jar). My new sig line is a quote from this online movie reviewer named Vern. He's awesome. I like robocops and aliens, too. And terminators. And sig lines.