I found a place more insane than MADB

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Have you tried Mormon and Apologetics discussion board? Or is that what you are talking about. I don't like that much. I don't really like this board either. It's hard to navigate and know what you are actually discussing.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Ha....alright they are weirder than MAD. I'll admit it. They have a chat room.....something the poor MADites don't have access to.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Coggins7 wrote:
I found a place more insane than MADB

Your cranial cavity?

Why are you being a jackass to Runtu?

You know as well as anyone that MAD is insane.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Oh! My! Goodness! Entire sections devoted to Evolution and Intelligent Design! Woooop! OMG! Philosophy! Politics!

Ooohh... this may be the end of me and LDS... I'm certain the Saints will miss me. :(
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

You're right Runtu....some of the posters over there are worse than the worst on MAD.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Bond...James Bond wrote:You're right Runtu....some of the posters over there are worse than the worst on MAD.

Have you noticed that I'm not posting there anymore? Apparently, since I won't join the shrill chorus condemning Mormons to hell, I'm not "Christian" enough for those guys.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

The board is nothing. Go to the chatroom. There be monsters (to paraphrase Capt. Barbosa).