I found a place more insane than MADB

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Just out of curiosity I went over to the CARM message boards. Talk about bizarro-MADB. As soon as I posted, I was told I was just a Mormon troll, and I was peppered with questions about whether I accepted the creeds (apparently to determine if I was a genuine Christian). It's like someone took the worst of MADB and made it into a "Christian" board.

I like it here better.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Link?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Alright I dropped you some rep points....so reply on my intro thread and drop me rep points LOL.

I'll hold out my opinion on whether they're weirder than MAD. I need to read more or see evidence of insanity (which I admit I didn't look hard, but I will)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Alright I've just seen the first bit of evidence of overbearing moderation. They deleted a Luke Wilson joke. C'mon! That joke was dying to be made. Poor taste my ass.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Alright I've just seen the first bit of evidence of overbearing moderation. They deleted a Luke Wilson joke. C'mon! That joke was dying to be made. Poor taste my ass.

Poor taste is only allowed in defense of the "real Jesus" (TM).
Runtu's Rincón

_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

You want weird....go in their chatroom. Holy cow. No senses of humor and tons of preaching at this poor girl/guy who is terminally ill. Sheesh.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Yeah....they got some real weirdos over there. Jesus this and God that....crap. The mental gymnastics over there make Mormons look bush league.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Want some real fun? Mention that if there is a Heavenly Father, that there must also be a Heavenly Mother.

Be sure to duck and cover before you press enter.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Your cranial cavity?
The face of sin today often wears the mask of tolerance.

- Thomas S. Monson