Systemic Racism in America Exists

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Systemic Racism in America Exists

Post by Vēritās »

dddd.jpg
dddd.jpg (48.5 KiB) Viewed 550 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

So it turns out the kid who was gunned down for knocking on a door was never in the house. He was gunned down by a racist white MAGA man in his 80's, because he feared for his life. Black people feel like they can't walk while black, drive while black, or even make mistakes while black. But tell me more about how systemic racism died with slavery.

Elsewhere, Republican officials in Oklahoma were caught on audio tape talking about the good old days when you could string up a black person with no blowback, but you can't do that nowadays, because "they got more rights than we do." Notice, this isn't just one fringe "bad apple" caught mumbling some racist crap to himself over a bad day. This is a county official talking about official government business among his peers, and he feels perfectly comfortable talking like this.

Oklahoma county leaders caught on audio talking about killing reporters and complaining they can no longer lynch Black people
The governor of Oklahoma has called for the resignations of the sheriff and other top officials in a rural county after they were recorded talking about "beating, killing and burying" a father/son team of local reporters — and lamenting that they could no longer hang Black people with a “damned rope.”

Gov. Kevin Stitt called for McCurtain County Sheriff Kevin Clardy, county Commissioner Mark Jennings, sheriff's investigator Alicia Manning, and Jail Administrator Larry Hendrix to step down after the McCurtain County Gazette-News published an article over the weekend about what was captured on the recording.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://heartlandsignal.com/2023/04/17/ ... newspaper-
FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters
“I know. Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damn rope. But you can’t do that anymore. They got more rights than we got.”

-_-

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I'll bet that guy watched those self-defense videos A-Mike posts and considered himself a responsible gun owner. Like every other guy watching those videos, playing out the scenarios in his mind, and then one day, bam, it's game day.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Looks like another good-old right-wing guy in New York has been watching too many self-defense YouTube videos.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:40 am
https://heartlandsignal.com/2023/04/17/ ... newspaper-
FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters
“I know. Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damn rope. But you can’t do that anymore. They got more rights than we got.”

-_-

- Doc
The Sheriff, County Commissioner, Sheriff's Investigator, and the Jail Administrator.

Systemic. Racism.

Good god.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Who knew human rights were a zero sum game?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow