The Identity of Mr. Scratch

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mister Scratch wrote:
You have never adequately explained how/why any of this material is "relevant" to my posts, Ray.

Why is the moniker "Free Thinker" relevant to you? Dishonest and deceptive?

Do I really need to rub it in?
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Ray A wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:
You have never adequately explained how/why any of this material is "relevant" to my posts, Ray.

Why is the moniker "Free Thinker" relevant to you? Dishonest and deceptive?

Do I really need to rub it in?

Don't be an idiot, Ray. I have always been "Mister Scratch," and I never carried on for a thousand-plus posts, pretending that I wasn't "Mister Scratch." Try again, pal.
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mister Scratch wrote:
Don't be an idiot, Ray. I have always been "Mister Scratch," and I never carried on for a thousand-plus posts, pretending that I wasn't "Mister Scratch." Try again, pal.

We know who "Free Thinker" is. Who is "Mister Scratch"? That's the point. How would you feel if "Free Thinker" had posted anonymously, to this day, attacking you (supplied with information by "informants"), and then we suddenly discovered it was DCP? As FT he was careful not to reveal any personal information about himself. So if he had attacked you incognito, and you didn't know who it was, how would you feel? You wouldn't have any "ammo" would you? And you've said it time and again - you don't want anyone to know who you are, because if they did you'd become vulnerable, just like the people you now attack. So why should anyone be merciful to you? The Grand Jury, judge and executioner! Incognito.

If your anonymous attacks weren't so unrelenting, and you didn't have "informants" feeding your morbid curiosity about others, so you can expose them, I wouldn't bother. I know who Gad is, for example. I have no idea what his real name is (and don't care!), but I know enough about him to feel we are on a "level playing field". You are like the man in a mask who strikes in the dark, leaving reputations damaged, or at least under question, and that's your sole aim. Basically, Scratch, you are the lowest of cowards in existence. A faceless tormentor. If you had the guts to tell us who you are, or at least more about yourself (you don't even have to reveal your real name), I could have more respect. You talk about DCP "jerking me around" on Z. I worked out there who he was. You are jerking everyone around. Many don't even know whether you're male, or female. That is totally inexcusable. You are so full of distortions about yourself, yet you set yourself up as a judge of others' motives, actions, character.

Do you not see how reprehensible this is? You play on emotions, yet you don't want your emotions played with!
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

OK, guys. Let's try to keep things on topic. Discussions of Scratch's identity can continue here. Discussions involving Scratch's OP regarding Dr. Peterson can continue on the other thread.
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

liz3564 wrote:OK, guys. Let's try to keep things on topic. Discussions of Scratch's identity can continue here. Discussions involving Scratch's OP regarding Dr. Peterson can continue on the other thread.

Let's see if Scratch has the guts to continue the discussion here. He obviously got his wish, as he requested it, and for that I consider him gutless. He doesn't want himself exposed on the main forums, because he's a born coward.

So, are you up to it, Scratch, or is the fact that you got your wish enough?

I request that the thread in the Terrestrial forum be given notification that the portion of the thread dealing with Scratch's identity has been moved here.
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Ray A wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:

We know who "Free Thinker" is. Who is "Mister Scratch"? That's the point. How would you feel if "Free Thinker" had posted anonymously, to this day, attacking you (supplied with information by "informants"), and then we suddenly discovered it was DCP? As FT he was careful not to reveal any personal information about himself.

And yet you and others have said, "It was obviously him!!!"

So if he had attacked you incognito, and you didn't know who it was, how would you feel?

Well, that depends on why he was attacking me, naturally.

You wouldn't have any "ammo" would you? And you've said it time and again - you don't want anyone to know who you are, because if they did you'd become vulnerable, just like the people you now attack. So why should anyone be merciful to you? The Grand Jury, judge and executioner! Incognito.

This is so dumb I don't know where to begin.

If your anonymous attacks weren't so unrelenting, and you didn't have "informants" feeding your morbid curiosity about others, so you can expose them, I wouldn't bother.

Wow. You really are stupid, aren't you? These "informants" tell me things precisely because they are disgusted with Mopologetics.. They know that I will be able to put voice to their complaints. It is not as if I am "soliciting" any kinds of tips; rather, people volunteer these things to me of their own accord. DCP & his ilk have caused this climate, not me.

I know who Gad is, for example.

Oh, you do? Because I don't. And yet he claims to know more about me than he does about rcrocket.

I have no idea what his real name is (and don't care!), but I know enough about him to feel we are on a "level playing field".

Ah. So that's what this is all about. You feel "inadequate." You feel that I have some kind of "edge" over you. Well, tough beans, Ray.

You are like the man in a mask who strikes in the dark, leaving reputations damaged, or at least under question, and that's your sole aim.

Right. Whose "reps" have I damaged, Ray? D. Michale Quinn's reputation is in utter shambles due to what DCP and Co. did. How many other people's lives would you like to see shredded just so this kind of crap can continue?

Basically, Scratch, you are the lowest of cowards in existence. A faceless tormentor.

What, like Lady Justice herself?

If you had the guts to tell us who you are, or at least more about yourself (you don't even have to reveal your real name), I could have more respect.

And why should I care about your respect?

You talk about DCP "jerking me around" on Z. I worked out there who he was.

Ah. I see---your initial post was disingenuous. Okey dokey.

You are jerking everyone around. Many don't even know whether you're male, or female. That is totally inexcusable.

Yes, oh my! How horrible! Not knowing gender is so awful!. By golly, you can't even know if someone holds the priesthood!!!

You are so full of distortions about yourself, yet you set yourself up as a judge of others' motives, actions, character.

Do you not see how reprehensible this is? You play on emotions, yet you don't want your emotions played with!

Gee, Ray, I *might* see how "reprehensible" it all was if you'd play fair. But, you don't. It's clear that you're a pawn of DCP.
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mister Scratch wrote:And yet you and others have said, "It was obviously him!!!"

Yes, but we still know nothing "obvious" about you, Scratchie.

Mister Scratch wrote:Wow. You really are stupid, aren't you? These "informants" tell me things precisely because they are disgusted with Mopologetics.. They know that I will be able to put voice to their complaints. It is not as if I am "soliciting" any kinds of tips; rather, people volunteer these things to me of their own accord. DCP & his ilk have caused this climate, not me.

DCP "caused" this climate? What climate? You talk as if YOU have the "only true climate". Don't lay the blame for your antagonism to Mormonism on DCP. You are a sucker, a sucker for anti-Mormon sentiment, which you FEED on. THAT is what motivates you, so drop this BS about OTHERS "concerns". Yeah, you're "only" relating their feelings- not yours. Obviously.

Mister Scratch wrote:Ah. So that's what this is all about. You feel "inadequate." You feel that I have some kind of "edge" over you. Well, tough beans, Ray.

You don't have an "edge" over me Scratch. If it's the last thing I do, I will show the world what a pompous hypocrite you are. You stink to high heaven with your judgemental hypocrisy. And asking for this thread to be placed in Off Topic is your KGB tendencies at work. You are gutless.

Mister Scratch wrote:Right. Whose "reps" have I damaged, Ray? D. Michale (sic) Quinn's reputation is in utter shambles due to what DCP and Co. did. How many other people's lives would you like to see shredded just so this kind of crap can continue?

Here you are, pretending at one stage to being Quinn, yet you can't even spell Michael. When will you stop being a pretentious ASS?

Mister Scratch wrote:Yes, oh my! How horrible! Not knowing gender is so awful!. By golly, you can't even know if someone holds the priesthood!!!

Do you? You hold the priesthood? If you do, then the Twelve better watch their backs! You know what people call you, Scratch? a traitor! IF you hold the priesthood, and you are posting this apostate drivel against the Church, you would have to rate among the most un-trustable human beings alive. EVERYONE should watch their backs wherever you go. You have too "many faces".

Mister Scratch wrote:Gee, Ray, I *might* see how "reprehensible" it all was if you'd play fair. But, you don't. It's clear that you're a pawn of DCP.

And you, my dear friend, are a pawn of D. Michael Quinn. Note: "Michael" (correct spelling).
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Ray wrote:I request that the thread in the Terrestrial forum be given notification that the portion of the thread dealing with Scratch's identity has been moved here.

You have probably already read this on the other thread, but your request was honored. Actually, great minds think alike. LOL I posted a link to this thread on the other one shortly after I made the split.

;)
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Ray A wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:And yet you and others have said, "It was obviously him!!!"

Yes, but we still know nothing "obvious" about you, Scratchie.

You know plenty about me on the basis of my posts.

Mister Scratch wrote:Wow. You really are stupid, aren't you? These "informants" tell me things precisely because they are disgusted with Mopologetics.. They know that I will be able to put voice to their complaints. It is not as if I am "soliciting" any kinds of tips; rather, people volunteer these things to me of their own accord. DCP & his ilk have caused this climate, not me.

DCP "caused" this climate? What climate? You talk as if YOU have the "only true climate". Don't lay the blame for your antagonism to Mormonism on DCP.

I'm not. I am laying it on the "climate" that stems fro Mormonism's absolutism.

You are a sucker, a sucker for anti-Mormon sentiment, which you FEED on. THAT is what motivates you, so drop this BS about OTHERS "concerns". Yeah, you're "only" relating their feelings- not yours. Obviously.

Where are "feelings" involved, Ray? I deal primarily with written posts.

Mister Scratch wrote:Ah. So that's what this is all about. You feel "inadequate." You feel that I have some kind of "edge" over you. Well, tough beans, Ray.

You don't have an "edge" over me Scratch. If it's the last thing I do, I will show the world what a pompous hypocrite you are. You stink to high heaven with your judgemental hypocrisy. And asking for this thread to be placed in Off Topic is your KGB tendencies at work. You are gutless.

Um... You asked for it to be moved too, Ray.

Mister Scratch wrote:Right. Whose "reps" have I damaged, Ray? D. Michale (sic) Quinn's reputation is in utter shambles due to what DCP and Co. did. How many other people's lives would you like to see shredded just so this kind of crap can continue?

Here you are, pretending at one stage to being Quinn, yet you can't even spell Michael. When will you stop being a pretentious ASS?

No, Ray. You are overlooking the most important point here, which is that the Mopologists destroyed someone's life. Own up, mate.

Mister Scratch wrote:Yes, oh my! How horrible! Not knowing gender is so awful!. By golly, you can't even know if someone holds the priesthood!!!

Do you? You hold the priesthood? If you do, then the Twelve better watch their backs! You know what people call you, Scratch? a traitor! IF you hold the priesthood, and you are posting this apostate drivel against the Church, you would have to rate among the most un-trustable human beings alive. EVERYONE should watch their backs wherever you go. You have too "many faces".

Ah! So this is what you'd say if I actually told you anything! Well, that's good to know.

Mister Scratch wrote:Gee, Ray, I *might* see how "reprehensible" it all was if you'd play fair. But, you don't. It's clear that you're a pawn of DCP.

And you, my dear friend, are a pawn of D. Michael Quinn. Note: "Michael" (correct spelling).

Gee, this is the best you've got? Harping on a small typo? Wow---I'm blown away by your skills, Ray.

See, what doesn't make sense is this, Ray. You know plenty about me. You know how I write; you know my views on all sorts of LDS topics. You demand more information, but you aren't very specific about what you'd like to know. So far as I can tell, you really only want to know two things:

---My gender
---My Church status

Is that correct? Or are there other things you feel that you need to know?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Raaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Does it matter the identity of a person. I'd be more worried about phishing!!!!! We pirate cleaners like fish and don't like other people stealing our fish or wanting to know how many fish we have. Don't think about looking for the pirates treasure because there is not much you will find, not any that can be used against thee pirates at least.

Gosh I have been told about these double meanings on many occasions. But it works. They are only intended for certain people.