Asbestosman.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Hello Jersey Girl. What I find funny is the stupidity and incoherentness of Nehor's posts. I know I am not the most logical person in the world but there is a problem when even I with my own double meanings and incohent sentance structures cannot understand what on earth another person is blabbering about. I will admit that I have understood his strange posts up until now. I see nothing funny in what I have said. I think Nehor is trying to pick up on the strangeness of a pirate washer like me knowing JAK. And I don't understand is why he thought I WAS JAK. Nehor refuses to awnser in any type of manner that makes sense or even remotely awnsers the questions I ask and they are: Why did he think I was JAK? and What is so funny about what I have said on this thread?

Pirate Washer.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I have been told that before. XD It was not intended as a play on words. It was post cards I got in the library and I cut them up and re arranged them. There was one of a light bulb made of broken glass, I think it was from a book or something. Another was pirates of the Caribbean and another of a hare that said I am washing my hare. Oh and one of water that said make a splash. I took the post card of the hare and stuck underneath it the card of the water and cut out captain jack sparrow and cut a slit in the water and sorta lay him in the water. Then stuck the word pirate over the word hare and put the light bulb right at the top. I kept it because my friends insisted I would lose it and so I promised them that I would stick it on my wall. It reminds me of them. We also took pop art pictures of Einstein and made a face out of them.
That is quite possibly the most bizarre paragraph I have ever read.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Dr. Shades wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:I have been told that before. XD It was not intended as a play on words. It was post cards I got in the library and I cut them up and re arranged them. There was one of a light bulb made of broken glass, I think it was from a book or something. Another was pirates of the Caribbean and another of a hare that said I am washing my hare. Oh and one of water that said make a splash. I took the post card of the hare and stuck underneath it the card of the water and cut out captain jack sparrow and cut a slit in the water and sorta lay him in the water. Then stuck the word pirate over the word hare and put the light bulb right at the top. I kept it because my friends insisted I would lose it and so I promised them that I would stick it on my wall. It reminds me of them. We also took pop art pictures of Einstein and made a face out of them.
That is quite possibly the most bizarre paragraph I have ever read.
Really? Why is that?
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Re: Nehor.

Post by _The Nehor »

Jersey Girl wrote:
The Nehor wrote: This has to be a joke.
Hello Nehor,

I'm curious. Why do you think that the above post made by pirate, is a joke? Could you point out specific commenets that lead you to think it's a joke?
I just think it's funny based on the history I've had with JAK. I suspected Pirate of being a sockpuppet and it was just funny. I can't explain it more than that except to add that I am very easy to amuse. :)
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

I could not possibly sock puppet JAK even if I wanted to, for I am far much younger and far less educated.

One again I ask Why is it that you thought I was JAK? Did I say something to remind you of JAK?
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Asbestosman.

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

OH MY GOODNESS. I am sooooo sorry. Firstly for repeatedly misspelling feminine :o and for being just a complete arsehole. Sorry asbestosman.... You don't read as female to me. And in my mind you are male so why I was being so cuπty, I don't know. And now I know why I came across as a bit stupid. Could not read subtext at all back then. Why was I so argumentative? I'm so embarrassed. :O not even funny.