Asbestosman.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Bond are you abestos?
Not that I know of...but why inform someone that their posts are feminine?

Why waste your time posting (and our time reading) such an irrelevant thought?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

I apologize for my use of the word retard in this post. I know many posters hate that word. I'm going to use it anyway, with reservations. This thread is retarded.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

I don't tell you to read it. In which case why do you waste this time of yours in replying suck a rediculous question?
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

silentkid wrote:I apologize for my use of the word retard in this post. I know many posters hate that word. I'm going to use it anyway, with reservations. This thread is retarded.
Mighty is the thread and mad are it's inhabitants.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Nehor you haven't seriously awnsered my question. Also Why was it the funniest thing you have read in a while?

I really should get ready to go to institute.
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:in replying suck
Who replied suck?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Where is your intuitiveness silent kid?? It was such, and I am quite sure you knew that.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I don't tell you to read it.
And I didn't tell you to start it.
In which case why do you waste this time of yours in replying suck a ridiculous question?
It's part of my community service helping dipsticks around of the world recognize their ignorance. Only 1745 posts to go!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Where is your intuitiveness silent kid?? It was such, and I am quite sure you knew that.
I know...just playing around. It's still kind of early here, I'm at work, and I'm bored. My Mountain Dew is starting to wake me up.

About passports: I recently got mine in the mail. I'm going to Spain in a little over a month. It should be fun.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Well then I am SO sorry that I did not ask YOUR permission to post this thread. Would you lke that I ask you from now on just for future reference.