Asbestosman.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Asbestosman.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Are you aware that the way you write is rather feminine?
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Re: Asbestosman.

Post by _Runtu »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Are you aware that the way you write is rather feminine?
What the hell is that supposed to mean? What is feminine writing?

I like abman, but even if I didn't, your post smacks of misogyny.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

There was no misogyny about my post. I was just saying that the way abestosman talks make him sound rather feminine. I was in no way intending to be offending and I was definitely not being prejudiced to females whatsoever.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Are you aware that the way you write is rather feminine?
JAK? Is that you?
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

What makes you think I am JAK? I would be tempted to string you along but JAK is my teacher, my inspirer, my friend and I have far greater respect for him than to do such a thing.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:What makes you think I am JAK? I would be tempted to string you along but JAK is my teacher, my inspirer, my friend and I have far greater respect for him than to do such a thing.
Whether you're kidding or serious THAT is the funniest thing I've read in a while.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Why is that the case?

Why did you think I was JAK? You did not answer my question.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

So what?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Why is that the case?

Why did you think I was JAK? You did not answer my question.
A spirit whispered it to me.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Bond are you abestos?

Nehor. Do you listen to the spirit all the time? Why don't you PM JAK and ask him if he is Imwashingmypirate? He comes on but doesn't post so he will get it.