Asbestosman.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

silentkid wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:Where is your intuitiveness silent kid?? It was such, and I am quite sure you knew that.
I know...just playing around. It's still kind of early here, I'm at work, and I'm bored. My Mountain Dew is starting to wake me up.

About passports: I recently got mine in the mail. I'm going to Spain in a little over a month. It should be fun.
Passports?? Are you taking things from other threads?
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Passports?? Are you taking things from other threads?
Yep...I'm cross-posting. Bad habit.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Why were you thinking of passports? Do I need a passport? I cannot get a passport. As I had said I might as well be wiped off the face of the planet.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

This whole thread smacks of one response:

WTF????
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Why do you guys use the word smacks? It sounds very odd.

Why do you say WTF liz?
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

liz3564 wrote:This whole thread smacks of one response:

WTF????
I'm working on getting my post count up. This seems like a good place to do it. I'm coming up on my one year anniversary on the board and I have yet to reach god status. Pisser.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

That means I am going at a rate double of that of yourself.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Nehor.

When I said I would not pretend to be JAK because I respect him, I was being serious.

JAK is my friend. I don't know if I am his friend but he is one of the first people I came across on these discussion boards. And for several years I did not know everyone used several boards. I had came across JAK when I was as young as fourteen. He along with some others (Jersey Girl and TLC) have taught me many things. And are still teaching me. They inspire me so much to know that which is in the world. I would not be where I am right now without them. I have not told them so but I probably wouldn't even be studying at university if it weren't for them. This is why I have a great deal of respect for them. And thus the reason why however tempted I was to string you along I could not bring myself to do it for JAK is greater than myself and I would not degrade him in doing so. There are a few others who have taught me recently but JAK, Jersey Girl and TLC have been aroung for a good percentage of my life. And have been there the whole time I have been on BB's or MB's.

I have to go get the bus for institute now. I don't really know the purpose of institute but I like going to see my friends.

See Ya.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Why do you guys use the word smacks? It sounds very odd.

Why do you say WTF liz?
Because the whole premise of this thread is just weird.
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

liz3564 wrote:Because the whole premise of this thread is just weird.

And I'm proud of being the incarnation of weirdness.

Now back on topic people. I'm flattered that a thread would be started all about me, but when looking in here, I see little about myself.

Here, let me help. How on earth are my posts feminine? Did you see my rants about how males are discriminated against by society when it comes to accusations of abuse or when it comes to child custody? How is that feminine?

Also, much of what I post it playful or intended for humor. Some of it is posted just to provide another point of view.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO