My bum's numb.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

GAZALEM! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME?
Just punched myself on the face...
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Shades! Why are you putting things I say on your signature line? I found the gravity one funny but the weightlifting one.... is there a reason you are using that?

Because it was FUNNIER THAN HELL! Far, far better than even the gravity comment.

I don't mind, I am just curious as to why you are.

The humor value is all. I'm glad you don't mind, but if you wish me to stop quoting you, then by all means let me know and I'll stop doing it.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

I have no problem with you.

Your posts are often random and funny.

I have a new reason to love you though, since your from Scotland and that where I served my mission!

Please tell me the names of some people oyu knew in your Ward, Im curious as to whether or not we know the same people.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Dr. Shades wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:Shades! Why are you putting things I say on your signature line? I found the gravity one funny but the weightlifting one.... is there a reason you are using that?

Because it was FUNNIER THAN HELL! Far, far better than even the gravity comment.

I don't mind, I am just curious as to why you are.

The humor value is all. I'm glad you don't mind, but if you wish me to stop quoting you, then by all means let me know and I'll stop doing it.

I am glad you find my blog funny. I don't mind you quoting me. It makes me laugh to see something I wrote. Why was the weightlifting thing funny? I guess it was. I sorta liked weightlifting. A lot of people find it hard to believe me. I might try adding pictures to that later. I don't to much like the converting business.

PW
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Gazelam wrote:I have no problem with you.

Your posts are often random and funny.

I have a new reason to love you though, since your from Scotland and that where I served my mission!

Please tell me the names of some people oyu knew in your Ward, I'm curious as to whether or not we know the same people.

I was in Irvine ward in Paisley Stake.

The bishop was called Billy Governs, before him was that weird guy that came across as a bit of a perve, he didn't last long, before him was Douglas Yates and before him was Bob Scott.

My YW teacher person was Julie Wild I think.

There was Charlie Diver and his family. and I was baptised by (OMH I forgot) He was cool. Ah George Broadfoot and his wife Christine. My aunt was there. Ina McCabe.

Is that enough.

When were you on your mission?

Oh my parents were also [daw] William and Roseann (Cooper)
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

No! June Wild. Something like that.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Man, its so hard to remember. It was 90-92.

I feel so old now. Your Aunts name sounds familiar though.

My old bus pass!

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

My aunt used to have the missionaries round for dinner a lot. I think she kept in touch with a lot of missionaries. She has a daughter called Stephanie. Although she was born in 1993.