My bum's numb.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

My bum's numb.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Seriously I sat here so long. : P
_Zoidberg
_Emeritus

Post by _Zoidberg »

I can't even express how much new and useful information and food for thought I received from this very insightful post.
"reason and religion are friends and allies" - Mitt Romney
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

HUH?
_Zoidberg
_Emeritus

Post by _Zoidberg »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:HUH?

Make sure you continue to keep us up to date on the conditiion of your posterior in the future. I can't speak for everyone, of course, but I strongly suspect that everybody here is as excited as I am to hear about it.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

: P My posterier is no longer numb thank you. I was just being random. I am glad you have nothing better to do than reply.
_Zoidberg
_Emeritus

Post by _Zoidberg »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:: P My posterier is no longer numb thank you. I was just being random. I am glad you have nothing better to do than reply.

In case you have missed it, my point was that you could probably find better things to do than post all this stuff here about your body parts no one gives a damn about.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

I knew that. Yet you continue to reply.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Pirate, I'm interested in understanding the evolution of your spelling as you've been posting. There's been a remarkable improvement in your spelling prowess over the last month.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Why thank you. I have someone who points out every single error. Not bad Heh. I just need to work on my sentence structures and grammar and I've nearly cracked it.

PW
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Imwashingmypirate: Please start all new threads in the Off-Topic Forum.

Thank you.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley