The Pirate Investigation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

I thought I had deleted it all. It doesn't really matter anyway. Hull is a good university. It has a great Chemistry department.
Just punched myself on the face...
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I thought I had deleted it all. It doesn't really matter anyway. Hull is a good university. It has a great Chemistry department.
Captain Blackadder: And then the final, irrefutable proof. Remember, you mentioned a clever boyfriend...
Nurse Mary: Yes.
Captain Blackadder: I then leapt on the opportunity to test you. I asked if he'd been to one of the great universities, Oxford, Cambridge, or Hull.
Nurse Mary: Well?
Captain Blackadder: You failed to spot that only two of those are great Universities.
Nurse Mary: Swine!
General Melchett: That's right! Oxford's a complete dump!

;)
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

LOL
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Well, I'm not convinced either way but it's more amiguous than I first thought. I'm inclined to believe her story but will watch for new developments.

Nehor reports, you decide.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Nehor. Where is your report? You have given no evidence whatsoever. I will come back on later and give my evidence when I am more awake. Cause right now I can't think. I have been awake nearly 24 hours.

PW
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Pirate, in your blog you mention that you don't want anyone to know who you are. Then you go on to post pictures as well as a complete biography (with your name -- not too safe imho), so why the sudden change?

I also am interested to understand why there are no "u"s inserted into spelling where the traditional UK spelling would have them inserted.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:Pirate, in your blog you mention that you don't want anyone to know who you are. Then you go on to post pictures as well as a complete biography (with your name -- not too safe imho), so why the sudden change?
My name is fine. I mean I don't want people to know of things from my childhood. I don't mind some things but others I am not ready to share. What does imho mean? Also that is not a complete [auto-] biography. It is just random bits and pieces.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:I also am interested to understand why there are no "u"s inserted into spelling where the traditional UK spelling would have them inserted.
Can you give me an example of this as I do not know what you are refering to?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

When I very first came on MD I didn't want certain people to know who I was then I realised not everyone was active and so I used the new name instead of the normal name I use. But now those people know who I am, it does not matter. I told them who I was because at the time I was taking time out and did not want to continue those discussions and now I think a lot of others will take time out also because it has been a hectic last few months. Those guys have been part of my life for a long time. I only recently found out about these LDS boards. And so at first I was being secretive. But now it does not matter as much.

PW
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

If Inspector Nehor can tap into the methods of both FARMS and Mr. Scratch, this case can be solved faster than one can say, Adrian Monk.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace