Missionaries.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

A hot water bottle sounds good. I shall ask Santa for one of those for Christmas. ;)
Just punched myself on the face...
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Why would returned missionaries leave church?

Because they find out that it isn't true.

Why do you guys spell colour as color?

Because that's the proper way.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Dr. Shades wrote:

Wow. I find it hard to leave. RM's must have found it much harder.

I disagree. Color is a measurement. It sounds like CO LOR where I say CU LUR.

Dang I hate Wikipedia. Both ways are correct.

EEP.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:

Wow. I find it hard to leave. RM's must have found it much harder.

I disagree. Color is a measurement. It sounds like CO LOR where I say CU LUR.

Dang I hate Wikipedia. Both ways are correct.

EEP.

Pirate, you've posted on boards for 4 years and never noticed the different spellings of color, favorite, flavor, etc...?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

We didn't talk about colours. I knew about favourite. But I didn't bother too much about spelling and stuff. But a few times I would be told. I remember one such time I said I couldn't be bothered with spelling and stuff and someone said why should they be bothered reading it then. Something to that effect.
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Moniker wrote:Pirate, you've posted on boards for 4 years and never noticed the different spellings of color, favorite, flavor, etc...?

That would make her 13, or 14 (when posting began), according to her account.

What's the truth, Pirate?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Shall I show you? Maybe if it's ok with Jersey Girl. You should ask her. I was 15. I am 19 now. I first posted just after leaving Scotland. But I am sure I came from another board on to that one but can't seem to find it. I know I was around 14 or 15 because my user name has my age in it.

Pirate.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

In fact I will bring my very first post over here. It will likely have hundreds of spelling errors.
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Shall I show you? Maybe if it's ok with Jersey Girl. You should ask her. I was 15. I am 19 now. I first posted just after leaving Scotland. But I am sure I came from another board on to that one but can't seem to find it. I know I was around 14 or 15 because my user name has my age in it.

Pirate.

You must remember the basic content of that board, if nothing else. What was the focus of that board? What did you post? You must remember this.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

My first post on [.......] Word for word [except username because it can be googled to find stuff on me.]. The board was another version of the same one but I don't think I had posted on it. I might have been 15 when posting this. I remember another board because I remember talking about it when in Scotland, but I left Scotland in 2005. June.

Author: ...........
Date: 06-10-05 04:19

I think if in the future we can travell in time we would know because one minuit something would happen and some one would just come and change it the world would be muddled and we would also see there time machines and we would see what tipes of clothes they wear also jesus was born do you think he could travell through time as a baby and he died on the cross for us to be saved do you think he would risk his life and suffer if he was from the future also in order for us to make time travel and do magic like that we would have to evolve and jesus wouldn't look like we look now he would have a big head i don't beleive in time travell it is disgusting not only would our earth be messed up but also time which does not actually exist therefore there can be no travell through something made up to keep our lives in order

fae nicky