Song I sang in Church on Sunday

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Yoda

Song I sang in Church on Sunday

Post by _Yoda »

For those still interested....here is what I sang in Church this past Sunday:

http://web.mac.com/escottmusicstudio/Si ... _King.html
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

:D Hiihmmm. I cannot explain my feelings at this time. I was getting nervous at the amount of time it took to load after downloading the thingy to listen to it. You are quite a good singer. One can tell you might have had lessons. You could maybe edit it to remove the noises at the start and end. :)

Pirate.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Imwashingmypirate wrote::D Hiihmmm. I cannot explain my feelings at this time. I was getting nervous at the amount of time it took to load after downloading the thingy to listen to it. You are quite a good singer. One can tell you might have had lessons. You could maybe edit it to remove the noises at the start and end. :)

Pirate.

Thanks, Pirate! ;)

Yes, the recording needs editing. It's very rough. I used my Ipod to record and the sound quality is not that great. It was just something portable that I could use.

It's an actual live performance in Sacrament Meeting so you can hear babies crying, etc. LOL

If you check out my blog, you can hear other things I've recorded.

I actually teach voice, as well as perform. I'm preparing for a recital in the Spring, so I've used my friends here as guinea pigs for listening to some of my stuff. ;)
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Yes I knew it was live. Well have fun. : D
Just punched myself on the face...
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Very nice, Liz. You have a beautiful voice. I was thinking that no one in your ward would imagine that this lovely song was coming from the mouth of a cowardly anonymous apostate. ;)
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Runtu wrote:Very nice, Liz. You have a beautiful voice. I was thinking that no one in your ward would imagine that this lovely song was coming from the mouth of a cowardly anonymous apostate. ;)

:P

Yes, "who would imagine"?

Love ya, Runtu!

:)

P.S....Shades....WE NEED SMILEYS! UGH!