The Ultimate Bacon Flowchart

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Infymus
_Emeritus

The Ultimate Bacon Flowchart

Post by _Infymus »

Who doesn't like bacon?

Are you wearing pants?
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

I love bacon. I bake it the oven at 350 degrees until it reaches the desired doness. So I don't have to worry about it splattering on me. Bacon is the food of Gods.
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Bacon = yes. I adore bacon. Everytime I eat it, I think of the line in an early Replacement's song about having bacon and cigarettes for dinner. I haven't added the smokes yet, but many is the time I've made a meal out of bacon solo.

As for cooking it, this is now a moot point for me. There is an amazing bagel shop two blocks from me that has a bacon "side" for two dollars. I put side in quotes because its nearly a half a pound (pre-cooking weight). And its always perfectly crisp.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

ha ha, that's funny infymus. Good find!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Nice.

On the door of someone's office on the way to mine is a sign that says, "WWBD: What Would Bacon Do" including a plastic bacon to spin in a pan to point at various options.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Really funny, Infymus!

I love bacon!

KA
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who doesn't like bacon.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Dr. Shades wrote:Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who doesn't like bacon.

I wonder if Bin Laden likes bacon.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Dr. Shades wrote:Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who doesn't like bacon.

One of my ex's hated bacon.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo