MarK E. Peterson never saw Beastie Naked

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Bond...James Bond wrote:(Jskains? Ewww!)

Bond, why take Mark E. Peterson's druthers personally?

Moniker, Elder Peterson was undoubtedly exercising the greatest of restraint in averting his eyes from Beastie.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

I didn't realize this thread was still going on, but I have to say, Gad's defense of me almost brought a tear to my eye. Of course, he probably knows he's always been one of my favorite posters, and that creates a soft spot in his heart for me. ;)

Lest anyone forget, there are times when I do personally attack, but I do admit it takes a great deal of provocation for me to do so.

Other than that, I have no idea what coggin's purpose even was in this thread. Like I said, it just seemed really weird to me. And yes, maybe a little creepy, but mainly weird.

Here's the pix I once shared of myself which some here have seen, but it's about five years old or so. Not much has changed, however, thanks to Lady Clairol.

But no, no naked pictures of me are floating around for anyone to see, much less Mark Peterson.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Beastie, you are gorgeous!

Gad did get me teary eyed. He's a hero!!!!!!!!! :D
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

And I almost had those belly dancing fantasies outta my system....oh well.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato