Split from some more important thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Moniker wrote:Ray, who do you think GoodK was? And was anyone else fascinated by the Arby's dialogue? That was the best part, for me.

I still think the Arby's melt is superior. It's on the cheap menu and thus 5 can be acquired for 7 bucks.

As a sidenote...my parents gave me the greatest Christmas present of all. A gift card to Arby's!

(Am I low maintenence or what? $15 bucks to Arby's and I'm happy....hell $10 would have done it.)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Moniker wrote:Ray, who do you think GoodK was? And was anyone else fascinated by the Arby's dialogue? That was the best part, for me.

I still think the Arby's melt is superior. It's on the cheap menu and thus 5 can be acquired for 7 bucks.

As a sidenote...my parents gave me the greatest Christmas present of all. A gift card to Arby's!

(Am I low maintenence or what? $15 bucks to Arby's and I'm happy....hell $10 would have done it.)

Well I haven't eaten at an Arby's in close to 10 years. I was a vegetarian and I recall trying to order something that would be "okay" for me and it was gross. I haven't been back since. And those rolls of gooey ooey meat stuffed between buns just looks revolting to me.

Oh! Nice gift! How far can you go on 15 bucks? A week? Or just one big smorgasborg of meaty delight?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:

Well I haven't eaten at an Arby's in close to 10 years. I was a vegetarian and I recall trying to order something that would be "okay" for me and it was gross. I haven't been back since. And those rolls of gooey ooey meat stuffed between buns just looks revolting to me.

Bite your tongue woman!

Arby's is the best. And a vegetarian at arby's? What'd you get? A diet water and a packet of Arby's sauce? ;)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Well I've been informed they do have salads there now. But fast food salads aren't usually so nummy. I don't recall what I had -- but it was definitely lacking in the ability to produce pleasure for my taste buds. Rank!
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

I wish there were drive through sushi places. That would be heavenly! I bet there are in California. I hate that place!
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:I wish there were drive through sushi places. That would be heavenly! I bet there are in California. I hate that place!

Bond/Bender: Sushi? [snip]

Monitor/Claire: Can I eat?

Bond/Bender: I don't know...give it a try.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Ooo, The Breakfast Club references are always fun! Sing with me Bond! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAn8lu3C9IE
Bender: [pointing to Claire's lunch] What's that?
Claire: Sushi.
Bender: Sushi?
Claire: Rice, raw fish, and seaweed.
Bender: You won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth, and you're going to eat that?

Moniker: That's right! ;)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:Ooo, The Breakfast Club references are always fun! Sing with me Bond! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAn8lu3C9IE
Bender: You won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth, and you're going to eat that?

I hope your Claire impression extends to the lipstick trick.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Moniker wrote:Ooo, The Breakfast Club references are always fun! Sing with me Bond! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAn8lu3C9IE

I hope your Claire impression extends to the lipstick trick.

Yes, only some of us are so talented.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:I hope your Claire impression extends to the lipstick trick.

Yes, only some of us are so talented.

(You realize everyone reads our constant off topic banter and are thinking..."those damn kids! Behaving like a pack of 13 year old girls on the back of a school bus headed for annual field trip to the Aquarium? Won't they knock it off?")