The NFL Playoffs are here.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Brackite
_Emeritus

The NFL Playoffs are here.

Post by _Brackite »

The NFL Football Playoffs are this Weekend. There are two NFL Playoff games today and two NFL Playoff games tomorrow. Here are all the four NFL Playoff games this weekend:

Saturday (Today):
Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers 2:30 PM MST
Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots 6:00 PM MST

Sunday:
San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts 11:00 AM MST
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys 2:30 PM MST

Church will likely have to be cancelled tomorrow from 11:0O AM MST to 2:30 PM MST during the San Diego Chargers at the Indianapolis Colts Game. That is going to be a very important football game for virtually all of the football fans out there to watch tomorrow. I will definitely be planning to be watching that important game tomorrow.
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

I think the playoffs started last week... ;)

Go Pack!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Bond...James Bond wrote:I think the playoffs started last week... ;)

Go Pack!

Those weren't "real" play-offs. The real playoffs don't start until the serious teams play (i.e., Colts, Pats, Cowboys, Packers).

I refrain from making picks, since usually that condemns the team I chose to root for to ignominious defeat.

But I surely wouldn't mind seeing a team go 19-0, just to shut up those annoying 1972 Dolphins.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

skippy the dead wrote:But I surely wouldn't mind seeing a team go 19-0, just to shut up those annoying 1972 Dolphins.

Hell yeah!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Bond...James Bond wrote:
skippy the dead wrote:But I surely wouldn't mind seeing a team go 19-0, just to shut up those annoying 1972 Dolphins.

Hell yeah!

17-0. . . .
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

The Green Bay Packers, the New England Patriots, the San Diego Chargers, and the New York giants all won their Playoff Football games this past weekend. I watched virtually all of the San Diego Chargers and the Indianapolis Colt’s football game. The San Diego Chargers ended up stunning and upsetting the Indianapolis Colts in Indianapolis. Yea! This weekend, the NFL Playoff games will both be on Sunday. Here are the times of these NFL Playoff Games this Sunday:

AFC Championship Game: The San Diego Chargers at the New England Patriots at 1:00 PM MST.

NFC Championship Game: The New York Giants at the Green Bay Packers at 4:30 PM MST.
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

I've already blocked off my Sunday to worship at the alter of the uprights.
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

18 - 0 . . .
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

skippy the dead wrote:18 - 0 . . .

I am hoping that they go 19 - 0, because mainly I really don't like the New York Giants that much. Go Patriots!.
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Brackite wrote:
skippy the dead wrote:18 - 0 . . .

I am hoping that they go 19 - 0, because mainly I really don't like the New York Giants that much. Go Patriots!.

I'm mainly anti-Eli Manning. Of course, I still can't root for any team, since that dooms them to defeat.