Q for Shades about 911 conspiracy

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_richardMdBorn
_Emeritus

Post by _richardMdBorn »

Shades The airplane wreckage at the Pentagon magically disappeared into thin air.

KG No it didn't. The men in black scurried it all away under everyone's nose. Come on shades.

Shades If a plane--as opposed to a missile--smashed into the Pentagon, where was the wreckage?
KG Well not scattered all over the front lawn obviously. Did the producer of Loose Change, who was arrested for desertion from the military, have a front row seat to the event?

The week after 911 I went on a history trip with Ed Bearrs. Ed is former chief historian with the National Park Service, a World War 2 veteran who was badly wounded in the Pacific and has written many books about the Civil War. He lives about a mile away from the Pentagon and heard the plane as it approached the Pentagon. I guess he's part of the conspiracy too.
_antishock8
_Emeritus

Post by _antishock8 »

Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is an idiot. I would say damned idiot, but I don't want to seem crass.

Islamist Muslims, most of which were indoctrinated, financed, born and raised in Saudi Arabia flew those planes into those buildings. To think otherwise is to be completely ignorant of Islam, late 20th century/21st century jihad, and the reality that we're facing now that we have large Islamic population centers in Europe and America.

I got news for you ridiculous conspiracy theorists. You're looking in the wrong direction. You need to turn those speshul powers of observation not on our insanely inept, leaky, bloated government, and start paying attention to the Salafist and Wahhabist Saudi and Sunni (and growing Iranian) infrastructures. There's a modern Caliphate forming again, and it ain't going to stop now that it's so well-funded with our oil revenue. The wonderful thing about this? It's out in the open. There's no secret Islamist movement. There's no investigative sleuthing one has to do to figure things out. There's no crazy theories one has to devise. You just need to read what they say they plan to do, watch what they're doing, and then act accordingly.

However, that's not as sexy as wondering if our own government has some sort of Doctor Evil controlling it, and us.

What a shame.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can’t trust adults to tell you the truth.

Scream the lie, whisper the retraction.- The Left
_dartagnan
_Emeritus

Post by _dartagnan »

Bryan Inks, the man who thinks Zeitgeist has a leg to stand on in spite of the dozens of disproved claims, cares to enlighten us about 9-11

Regardless of what Popular Mechanics says, physics don't change.

Thermate (a patented demolitions substance) residue was found.

No it wasn't. Why are you lying? There was no thermate "residue" found.

Thermite cuts were shown and there is no force on earth that could have "naturally" sheared those support beams at such an angle.

Why are you lying? Thermite cuts not an an "angle", it only cuts vertically because of gravity., the same way acid would burn through something. The "angle" cuts shown on the myther websites are cuts made by the blow torch team, long after the collapse.

It is physically impossible for building to pancake at freefall speeds.

It didn't. A simple observation of the collapse shows that the outer portions of the building were falling down at a much faster rate than the inner portion. Why are you lying?

Regardless of who did it or why, just from the above proven facts, it's obvious that it was intentional.

Nobody is disputing the collapse was intentional. What is disputed are the crackpot myth-based explanations that fail to garner support from a single structural engineer.

Add to that the explosions that occurred in the lower levels before the collapse and I think you have a pretty serious case for thinking that it was intentional.

Yes, which is a common phenomenon in situations like a burning building. Steel beams falling in elevator shafts crashing in the basement, air pressure created from teh immense heat, causing pocket explosions, generators blowing up, etc.
“All knowledge of reality starts from experience and ends in it...Propositions arrived at by purely logical means are completely empty as regards reality." - Albert Einstein