SHADES.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

SHADES.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Hey. I am having some trouble with a few things. I deleted my sig line a few times but it keeps coming back, I changed my profile but it won't change and I changed who has the right to see my blog and it wont change but now I can't let people see my recent blog. I tried editing it but crashed my pages within the browser.

Pirate.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Ok forget the sig line. It has gone now.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

So . . . what do you want me to do?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Erm I don't know. I thought you made this site.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: SHADES.

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I changed my profile but it won't change . . .

You need to hit the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page, not just hit your "Back" button.

. . . and I changed who has the right to see my blog and it wont change . . .

When you change the options in your "Blog CP" link, you click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen, right?

. . . but now I can't let people see my recent blog.

You need to make sure the "no" option is selected in the "Make private" entry.

I tried editing it but crashed my pages within the browser.

That's not a problem with this board's software. It sounds like something on your end. Remember, you can only edit individual entries at a time.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

OK, I do 'hit' submit. But it might be that I am trying multiple things at once.

Thanks.