Somewhat Hypothetical Question

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Hey guys,

I'm learning to accept that some people don't know how to cope with illness, some cope in different ways, and some people were just in my life for a season. Today is a good day.

I haven't had contact with the family I travelled with. And I didn't end up staying with little one while he was sick, I made his father do what he was supposed to. I was sick myself at the time. Sorry for the miscommunication. :-)

I'm glad it's Friday. But at least they're making me work over here. I hate being bored. Just found a book on Sign Language. I have a deaf co-worker, and I hate not being able to so much as ask her how her day is going. So I'm psyched.

Hope you guys have a good weekend!

-GIMR
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

May God bless you GIMR. Enjoy life and don't worry about your friends, they will come in time if they are true friends. Take care of yourself and enjoy those steaks of yours.

Love pirate.
Just punched myself on the face...