The intuitive thoughts of a pirate washer.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

The intuitive thoughts of a pirate washer.

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

I would just like to say, there is loads more to this.

I think it is important. I would like your idea's but please try not to be too critical of my intuition. Criticism blocks advancing intuitively.

Today I was in Mac Donalds with some friends. We somehow managed to get on to an odd discussion. It was suggested that time looped in a circle. Like a torque. And animals that had a shorter life were closer to the pivot where as longer living organisms were further away from the pivot. This torque travells in a full circle and when a full cycle is complete that is the end of life. If one were to gain illness they would move closer to the pivot. This is a representation of proportionality of life. We then moved on to infinate time. And then disease. Why do people die. We talked about knowledge and government. My chest hurts. I can't concentrate on this.

I talked mostly. It was strange when they just sat there staring at me. If we were not asked to leave we would be there all night. They believed me and asked me how they could advance. I will attempt to explain as much as I can but first will post the chat.

I will add to this.

Welcome! You have entered [Mormon Discussions: The Chat] at 12:11 am
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: RenegadeOfPhunk has entered at 12:13 am
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: Bryan Inks has entered at 12:13 am
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:13 am: Yo!
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:14 am: HEY.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:14 am: OK - hit me..
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:14 am: Is anyone else comin?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:14 am: coming?
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:14 am: Probably ;) Bryan's here...
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:14 am: Wow I will give you a description first.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:14 am: ok
[Bryan Inks] 12:14 am: XD
[Bryan Inks] 12:15 am: Just saw pirate's post.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:15 am: Whats funny.
[Bryan Inks] 12:15 am: And I'm stuck at work. . . so why not.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:15 am: ...your enthusiasm for soemthing we know nothing about yet. Not funny 'haha' - but funny 'cool'.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:15 am: Anyway - carry on :)
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:16 am: Ok in the form of a list.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:16 am: It contains.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:17 am: The government. Religion, politics, generation gaps, knowledge, power, insight, dimensions, human advancement, meditation, media.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:17 am: ok - likin' it so far...
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:17 am: My chest hurts. I am worried I might lose it.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:17 am: Ok ask me a question.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:18 am: On one of the items?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:18 am: On any or multiple.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:18 am: OK. So - like - ermm, how do you define knowledge? How does one 'know' something?
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:18 am: How about that?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:19 am: that's not really what I was looking for.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:19 am: But I will start with knowledge.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:19 am: OK. You might have to give me an example
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:19 am: I am shaking.
[Bryan Inks] 12:19 am: Eh? Now I'm confused. Why the list and what are we questioning?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:19 am: Ok.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:20 am: Bryan - I'm sure it'll all become clear... :)
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:20 am: Mental block. They all link.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:20 am: Ok I will start with Humans.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:20 am: We humans are of matter and mass right?
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:20 am: Yeap
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:20 am: But our minds are not.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:20 am: ....really?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:21 am: Our minds are of a higher, non spatial dimension.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:21 am: ..are they?
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:21 am: you sure about that/
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:21 am: ?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:21 am: Intuitively yes.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:21 am: Hmmm ok. I'm not so sure, but let's carry on with that working assumption..
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:21 am: Our minds as in non mass. Not our brains, but the part that is infinate.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:22 am: Our bodies are finate meaning they will die.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:22 am: Why does a part of our mind have to be infinite? How has this been determined?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:22 am: This relates to energy and mass conservation.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:22 am: Go with me on this.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:23 am: OK - I'll go with it... Carry on :)
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:23 am: When we die generally the mind is what will live on that is why gaining knowledge in this life will continue in the next.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:23 am: However.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:23 am: ok
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:24 am: When we live in a materialistic world, we are focussing our minds on the spatial matter dimensions.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:24 am: ok
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:24 am: We are keeping our mind from advancing. But rather advancing in terms of finate substance.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:25 am: But if we are able to allow our minds to be without this finate existence and focus on the non matter relm.
[Bryan Inks] 12:26 am: All of which is a resounding reason to do acid and MDMA
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:26 am: We can advance our selves to move up dimensions as such.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:26 am: The spatial dimensions hold us back.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:27 am: We can do this through meditation, insight and allowing ourselves to think intuitively.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:27 am: When we are able to go up in dimension, we have more insight.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:27 am: We can speak telepathically.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:28 am: We can go anywhere without our body.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:28 am: Hmmm - ok.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:28 am: This is because the mind when seperated from spatial dimension, is non mass, it is infinate and can be imagined as a wave.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:28 am: This wave can travel.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:29 am: Thus telepathy.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:29 am: I have done it before.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:29 am: When reading someones mind, it comes as a non sensicle wave.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:29 am: It means nothing.
[Bryan Inks] 12:29 am: As have I.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:29 am: We translate this wave into meaning.
[Bryan Inks] 12:29 am: Unless, you're both focusing on making it happen as a sensible pattern.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:30 am: Pirate - you've read someone's mind?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:30 am: Yes. Im on a roll. It gets madder.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:31 am: So if we leave our physical selves and live intuitively and are insightful we will live eternally. This is what is mean by being none materialistic and giving of all you have.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: asbestosman has entered at 12:32 am
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:32 am: We live for eternity because the dimension our mind is on cannot die as the energy in minimum.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:32 am: Ab you distracted me, but hi.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:33 am: Ok now on to gengaps.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:33 am: Hey asb. OK - I see where ya going - and there's some very cool thought processes going on here :) BUt I'm interested in thr details of this mind-reading
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:33 am: No wait insight then that.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:33 am: Oh OK - carry on as you were
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:33 am: I will talk about that in a bit.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: asbestosman has left at 12:33 am
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:33 am: OK.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:33 am: Haha - you scared asb! :D
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:34 am: It is possible to visulise and manipulate energy.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:34 am: BRB. Im going to get him.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: asbestosman has entered at 12:34 am
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:34 am: Goodo
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:34 am: Wow - you don't' mess around
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:34 am: Oh cool I was just abouut to PM you. Glad yout back.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:35 am: One can visulise energy through insight.]
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:35 am: you know those pics of arch angles.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:35 am: They have halo's.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:36 am: They are real people saw them.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:36 am: ..halo's are energy created by the mind?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:36 am: We all have this energy but people cannot see it because they are not of the insight to be of higher dimension. they are stuck on technology.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: liz3564 has entered at 12:36 am
[liz3564] 12:37 am: Hi guys
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:37 am: Hey Liz :)
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:37 am: Really you can see it. If you are in the right mind and focus.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:37 am: Hi
[liz3564] 12:37 am: Hi Ren! Hi Pirate!
[liz3564] 12:37 am: :)
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:37 am: ...ok. But you wouldn't be able to - say - take a picture of this? because it depends on perception?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:37 am: I seen a boy that had green round him. I thought he was ill. I didn't understand at the time.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:38 am: Camera's are of the lower dimensions. They could not comprehent the higher dimensions.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:38 am: OK
[liz3564] 12:38 am: So what is the topic of conversation?
[asbestosman] 12:38 am: Hey Pirate, have you seen the first entry on my blog? I occasionally see flashing colors in my vision.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:38 am: Insight continues o many levels.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:38 am: I have a lot to get through.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:38 am: I don't want to lose this.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:38 am: Pirate is going over some of the thoughts she's been going over. Tonight I think..
[asbestosman] 12:39 am: ah
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:39 am: I will copy this whole thing. I am trying to put it into words.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:39 am: Then will write it up and post it.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:39 am: Insight has many levels.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:40 am: I am refering to energy here.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:40 am: Peole give out energy.
[liz3564] 12:40 am: Do you have a blog, Pirate?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:40 am: Yes.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:40 am: Some people choose to give energy and others take it.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:41 am: ..you're not talking about something like heat here right?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:41 am: When you give energy you produce energy within yourself in order to give it and so you in turn gain more energy.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: Bond...James Bond has entered at 12:41 am
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:41 am: Listen intuitively ren. Forget the lower dimensions.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:41 am: Hey Bond
[Bond...James Bond] 12:42 am: perrier is the altoids of bottled water
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:42 am: But if that person gives you energy back, the energy increases and if this is repeated several times, the energy is amplified.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:42 am: Trying my best :) So, it's 'higher dimensional' energy, so we couldn't detect it using lower dimensional means? Is that right/
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: liz3564 has left at 12:42 am
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:42 am: ?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:43 am: It can be as simple as paying extra attention or passing a cup.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:43 am: When you pay attention to nature you are recieving insight, nature wil always give it back.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:43 am: ok
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:43 am: This is why most insightful thoughts come from being in nature.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:44 am: Meditation allows you to free your mind from your body.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:44 am: And so you advance infinately up levels, but these levels continu.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:44 am: For infinity.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:45 am: Eventually even your mind will hold you back.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:45 am: But as we are stuck here that is the next stage.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:45 am: The power from this is huge.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:46 am: You can make things happen without being near.
[Bond...James Bond] 12:46 am: perhaps you should go to bed....you're kinda out there
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:46 am: The government know about this.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:46 am: Shut up bond. This is pure knowledge.
[Bond...James Bond] 12:46 am: or pure insanity
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:47 am: The government are not the government you know.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:47 am: Bond stop.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:47 am: They know everything that is happening. They know all that is going to happen. They have more power than you know.
[Bond...James Bond] 12:47 am: okay....but you're talking crazy. Or you're stuck in the matrix
[Bond...James Bond] 12:48 am: is anyone else listening?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:48 am: They know of the wars before they are even thought of.
[asbestosman] 12:48 am: Who do you think the government really is?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:48 am: Bond you missed the start.
[asbestosman] 12:48 am: So did I
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:48 am: If I say you will not let me get throught this.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:48 am: I will post it.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:48 am: I don't nessesarily beleive what your talking about Pirate, but I think getting all this down properly would be good.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:48 am: They have also got the awnsers.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:49 am: The government isn't the government, that is just what I am calling them, but they work with the government.
[Bryan Inks] 12:49 am: I actually know what pirate is talking about and agree.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:50 am: They are keeping things, big things from us.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:50 am: They don't want us to know.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:50 am: So in order to prevent us they cause generation gaps.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:50 am: Bryan - cool :) I guess if people have personal experiences that I haven't then that makes total sense
[Bond...James Bond] 12:50 am: what are you talking about? The Illuminati? The Freemasons?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:50 am: The give us media,
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:50 am: No bond just relax.
[Bryan Inks] 12:51 am: Having studied interdimensional spatialities and metaphysics. . . as well as personal experiences. . . I'm forced to believe.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:51 am: People are manipulated and controlled by the media.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:51 am: What is 'metaphysics'?
[Bond...James Bond] 12:51 am: metaphysics? Pleeassssee....
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:51 am: The government does this.
[asbestosman] 12:51 am: What about internet? Do they give us that too?
[Bond...James Bond] 12:51 am: and people are manipulated by the media...duh
[Bond...James Bond] 12:51 am: they're manipulated by religion too
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:51 am: All media, all technology, all materialistic things.
[Bryan Inks] 12:51 am: Some friends and I used to run experiments on telepathy, energy and astral projection.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:52 am: This is to prevent us from ever finding the pure thing that they are keeping.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:52 am: OK. And you experienced effects here in the 'real world'. Or all on some other place/
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:52 am: Plane?
[Bryan Inks] 12:52 am: Our results are too consistant for me to dismiss, out of hand, anyone else's experiences.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:52 am: They allow a little progression and then take it. It is like a cycle.
[Bryan Inks] 12:52 am: Here.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:53 am: Ok. I'm interested in the details..
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:53 am: So although we advance in techno, we do not advance in pure and simple true knowledge.
[asbestosman] 12:53 am: What about philosophy?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:54 am: But it is the things we are advancing in that are holding us back.
[Bryan Inks] 12:54 am: The easiest to explain would be our single-blind tests in telepathy.
[asbestosman] 12:54 am: What about mathematics?
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:54 am: Ab relax.
[asbestosman] 12:54 am: Sorry.
[asbestosman] 12:54 am: I just wondered if those were pure knowledge.
[Bond...James Bond] 12:54 am: math is pretty ironclad
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:54 am: It is the higher dimensions that will allow progresion.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:54 am: I am all to serious here.
[Bryan Inks] 12:55 am: Subject A would be at one end of the house, upstairs. Subject B would be at the other end in the basement.
[asbestosman] 12:55 am: I'm asking to understand you, not to undermine you.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:55 am: I know your serious Pirate. But I don't have to beleive it just becuse you are serious. A lot of people are serious about what they believe.
[asbestosman] 12:55 am: But I will relax.
[Bryan Inks] 12:55 am: One person would be in roughly the middle with paper and pen.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:55 am: Quite often we have bouts of disease that wipe out loads of people.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:56 am: This is pure intuition.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:56 am: My intuition never fails me. EVER!
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:56 am: Pirate -so you don't' just beleive it -you 'know' it?
[Bond...James Bond] 12:56 am: crock o'beans
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:56 am: The government see this coming because they know everything
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:56 am: they know these things and have control over them.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:57 am: They cause wars to focus our attention.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:57 am: They cause illness to control population size and the chance of them being over powered.
[Bond...James Bond] 12:57 am: I think you're overthinking things pirate
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:57 am: They have the knowledge to cure illness, but don't.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:58 am: They will when it is appropriate.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:58 am: to them.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:58 am: I am not thinking at all bond.
[Bond...James Bond] 12:58 am: obviously
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:58 am: It is thinking that prevents me from this.
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:59 am: Bond. Just be quiet if you don't knw what I am talking about. I am nearly finished then you can ask whatever you like.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:00 am: The government would not want that the whole world know.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:00 am: They don't want us to advance. If we get hold of what they have, humans would destroy each other.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:00 am: Caos would be every where
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:01 am: But everyone would have full knowledge, everyone would speak telepathically.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:01 am: Human civilisation as we know it would be uterly destroyed.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:02 am: We would have no hygher power and people would have a whole power surge.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:02 am: Earth would be destroyed.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: krose has entered at 1:02 am
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:03 am: There would be nothing to learn, we would know everything that was going to happen and so nothing would happen.
[Bond...James Bond] 1:03 am: hi krose
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:03 am: The only way round it is if people to not ever advance in terms of higher dimensions.
[krose] 1:03 am: Howdy all
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:04 am: Hey krose
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:04 am: And thus the cycle of preventing increase in true everlasting infinate knowledge
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:04 am: by increasing the lower spatial dimensions.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:05 am: That is why there is a rapid bout of technology and
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:05 am: these forms of advancement.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:06 am: Now on to religion.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:06 am: Well, it is basically a matter of parralels.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:06 am: My bac aches.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:06 am: Pirate - please put this all together into a post or a blog or soemthing. Cos it's getting late and I've gotta get to bed
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:06 am: Any questions???
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:07 am: But I wanna hear the rest of it
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:07 am: Ok.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:07 am: I said I would post it.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:07 am: Yeah - cool.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:07 am: I asked any questions as I can't write anymore.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:07 am: Thanks. And good luck with the doctors tomorrow
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:07 am: At the moment.
[krose] 1:08 am: Pirate, have I missed a lot of enlightenment?
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:08 am: .
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:08 am: Not without being certifiable.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:08 am: It needs to be written up properly for people to understand.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:09 am: How many of you got what I was saying?
[asbestosman] 1:09 am: I think I got confused about the government. Are you ever talking about the government I know?
[asbestosman] 1:09 am: Or are you always referring to some other group?
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:10 am: I think I get it. And it makes sense, but only based on axioms that I don't' nessesarily accept. I'd need evidence for it all.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:10 am: But - all very cool and thought provoking
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:10 am: Guys. Hlf of this is missingQ
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:10 am: but anyway - we can go over this stuff more
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:10 am: Half is missing. How do I get it back?
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:10 am: Guys, It has gone.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:11 am: Oh - right. Looking back in the discussion?
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:11 am: crap.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:11 am: Hmm - good point. Not sure
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:11 am: Yes.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:11 am: CAn someone get it back?
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:11 am: Hmmm - dang
[asbestosman] 1:11 am: Click Save
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:11 am: Where.
[Bond...James Bond] 1:11 am: it stops after a certain amount of text
[asbestosman] 1:11 am: Right about wher eyou enter text
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:12 am: Oh OK. Pirate - just above where you type the texr
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:12 am: Phew. chears ab.
[asbestosman] 1:12 am: It opened a window with the entire dialog since I entered.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:12 am: Its ok.
[Bryan Inks] 1:12 am: Sorry, I got stuck on a tech call with someone.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:12 am: Shall I just post it as it is then try writing more to it tomorow in a logical sense?
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:13 am: No probs Bryan, but I'm heading to bed now. We'll talk about it again. Or make a thread on it or summin'. I do want to hear the details..
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:13 am: Do you have questions?
[Bond...James Bond] 1:13 am: i gotta run folks
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:13 am: I do have questions, but it's the kind of questions that I started off with..
[Bond...James Bond] 1:13 am: post this in the off topic so I can read it all in total
[Bond...James Bond] 1:13 am: nite folks
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:13 am: Buy.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:13 am: What did you ask.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:13 am: ?
[krose] 1:13 am: I just wanted to know if you are 'Toast and beans on MAD
[asbestosman] 1:13 am: I gotta run too. Gotta catch the bus.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: Bond...James Bond has left at 1:13 am
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:13 am: Yeah- anyway - I'm gonna head too. 'To be continued' :)
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:14 am: BYe.
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 1:14 am: See ya later guys and gal
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:14 am: Bye.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:14 am: Thanks bout the good luck for tomorow.
[asbestosman] 1:14 am: Bryan, have you seen the first entry on my blog? I sometimes see strange colors in my vision.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: RenegadeOfPhunk has left at 1:15 am
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:15 am: It all interlinks. Everything.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:15 am: I mean absolutely everything.
[krose] 1:16 am: Hey, PW, are you Toast and Beans?
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: asbestosman has left at 1:16 am
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:16 am: How do you know?
[krose] 1:16 am: You mean me?
[Bryan Inks] 1:17 am: My boss just got pissed at me for being in here. C'ya laters.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:17 am: Do you know what. The more incomprehendable something is the more infinate it is.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:17 am: Yes.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:17 am: Bye.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:17 am: Occams Razor suggests that the simpler things are the less likely they are to go wrong.
[Mormon Discussions: The Chat]: Bryan Inks has left at 1:18 am
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:18 am: But if something is infinate and untouched...
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:19 am: it cannot go wrong because it is when we humans alter and seperate everything that we make it finate and it loses perfection
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:19 am: The higher the dimension the more perfect it becomes.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:19 am: Perfect as in pure untouched, all knowing.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:19 am: Yo there?
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:20 am: Helloooo.
[krose] 1:20 am: Just us two, and I'm not following you
[krose] 1:20 am: Missed most of the conversation.
[Imwashingmypirate] 1:21 am: I will go post it. I think It will takes years for me to finish.
[krose] 1:21 am: Have to catch the post later. Good luck.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

I didn't read the entire conversation, sorry. by the way, please don't ever post any of our conversations on the board if they ever happen in chat. Thanks.

I agree with this:

We humans are of matter and mass right?
[RenegadeOfPhunk] 12:20 am: Yeap
[Imwashingmypirate] 12:20 am: But our minds are not.

That's about as far as I got.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

I wouldn't do that. This chat was set up for the intention to be posted.
_Abinadi's Fire
_Emeritus

Post by _Abinadi's Fire »

This is really interesting, Pirate - especially considered in light of the idea of "eternal intelligences."

See D&C 93 and D&C 130.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I wouldn't do that. This chat was set up for the intention to be posted.

Ah, okay!

I'll read the rest in the morning. You should post it in your blog as well. :)
_Abinadi's Fire
_Emeritus

Aristotle had something to say about the matter as well, as did Thomas Hobbes.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Just a thought.

Camera's are of lower spatial dimesion, but they work on light, which is a wave. This occasionally picks up "spirits" as people like to believe. Therefore it can be concluded that these spirits are of a lower dimension to that of human energy. Which makes sense because the light must be reflected off the spirit's to be seen on camera and so they must be of certain mass. Maybe very very minute mass, due to the coming together of residual energy. This mass being small enought to cause no real effect on this Pdimantion. (I am using two different terms and so whe refering to dimentions that are adjacent or parralel, I will put 'P' in front, and when refering to higher and lower dimensions, I will just use dimensions). The particals of the residual energy of these spirits pass through our particals and they are so little in mass and can be said to be a completely different classification of particle. But as energy may travel between dimensions that are parallel (or of the same level/complexity/energy) as it is not of mass but rather likes to be sustained within mass in the lower spatial dimensions, and depending of the caractoristics of the higher dimensions the energy will behave in different manners, most likely in terms of where is resides, we can say that on the lower spatial dimensions in some cases these different classification of energy particals abide by the laws of thermal dynamics and as spirit energies do not have a reasonable sized mass to be considered to have a mass one can say it would have less thermal energy than a human and so in some cases a human might feel a coldness when around spirit because it's minute amount of mass is still enought to transfer thermal energy and dependant upon the amount of energy and intensity thereof.

Pirate.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Abinadi's Fire wrote:This is really interesting, Pirate - especially considered in light of the idea of "eternal intelligences."

See D&C 93 and D&C 130.

I was considering going on to explain the government as eternal, but didn't want to be thought of as mad. Not the government we know, but the government I am talking about.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Abinadi's Fire wrote:Aristotle had something to say about the matter as well, as did Thomas Hobbes.

Really. I hate it when I intuitively come up with something and someone has beaten me to it. That happens a lot. Like Penrose stole my idea of fractions being whole entities in them selves.

Try thinking of dimentions that are fractioned. If I say there is the 3rd/4th dimensions. These are where spatial dimensions end. But the fourth really ought to be a fractional dimension, because of Klien bottle and mobius strip. They apply to both dimensions. But I guess the numbers are only a name given to denote something.
_Abinadi's Fire
_Emeritus

Imwashingmypirate wrote: Really. I hate it when I intuitively come up with something and someone has beaten me to it. That happens a lot. Like Penrose stole my idea of fractions being whole entities in them selves.

Try thinking of dimentions that are fractioned. If I say there is the 3rd/4th dimensions. These are where spatial dimensions end. But the fourth really ought to be a fractional dimension, because of Klien bottle and mobius strip. They apply to both dimensions. But I guess the numbers are only a name given to denote something.

I think you may have something positive to add to the concepts.

Have you ever read any of Orson Pratt's thoughts on matter?