Cupcakes!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Infymus
_Emeritus

Post by _Infymus »

Scottie wrote:Why is this off-topic?

Because the cupcakes had gum drops on the tips.

Funny part is, that an Ex-Mo over on Post-Mo registered http://www.lickedcupcakes.com/. Who knows what he is going to put there. Interesting too if you GIS for "licked cupcakes" you get a pic of KimberlyAnn.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Infymus wrote:
Scottie wrote:Why is this off-topic?

Because the cupcakes had gum drops on the tips.

Funny part is, that an Ex-Mo over on Post-Mo registered http://www.lickedcupcakes.com/. Who knows what he is going to put there. Interesting too if you GIS for "licked cupcakes" you get a pic of KimberlyAnn.

I like KA's entry on licked cupcakes. Although, she never had her cupcake licked, and actually was like Pirate here when she was younger, it's interesting to see how these teachings impacted women in the Church. Perhaps Pirate will one day blog about such matters? I imagine it's a bit different to think of these teachings as a young woman than after having actually practiced them and then being confronted with what the lessons are essentially stating about females. Maybe Pirate will make her own choices outside the Church dictates and follow her own path -- can only hope.

Anyway, I searched for "licked cupcakes" and only found a pic of Dolly from KA's blog. I did find this cute picture 'though!

<picture snipped 'cause it is offensive - sorry!>

Wow! KA is all over the net! I didn't realize this. She is the Cupcake Queen!
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Ack!

Me, drunk in temple clothing, lol!

I absolutely hate that picture. I was laughing at everything by that point, and Tom's hand was on my *ss.

Bad, bad picture!

KA
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

KimberlyAnn wrote:Ack!

I absolutely hate that picture. I was laughing at everything by that point, and Tom's hand was on my *ss.

Bad, bad picture!

KA

Do you want me to take it off? I think it's a good picture of you and Tom.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Moniker wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:Ack!

Bad, bad picture!

KA

Do you want me to take it off? I think it's a good picture of you and Tom.

Nah. It's on the web, so I don't care if it's posted here.

Thanks for offering, though!

KA
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Moniker wrote:I thought she agreed that:

I would suggest that maybe one ought to be married before their cupcake is even thought of being licked.

Isn't that your sentiment, Pirate? That suggests to me that she agrees with the Church teachings of chastity. Pirate, what do you think of women that have intercourse before marriage? Are men less likely to desire them?

I didn't feel it was my place to discuss this. Erm... I think it is not necesarly wrong if you are married in your heart and agree in your heart that you will be together for ever. I understand it would be hard to know if this is the case and so in this world, marrage legally is better because it is very easy to say you love someone and will be with them forever and it turns out to be nothing more than a crush or lust. So when one is married there is more responsibility and determination to work at it than without that legal binding together. Intercourse before marrage to me, in the world today is not good, because many people see it as normal to divorce and to sleep with multiple partners and it is unhealthy. The world pressurise {sp?} people through media and peers. And so some people do such things, but there is a lack of emotional bonding in many cases. This bond is what is needed. But back on to the point, I think many men don't care. I think many church males do care. I think they wouldn't want a girl who has been with someone else. Partly because of their own lack of experience and fear of inferiority to the ability of the previous partner. Some males are just so sucked in they will do anything church tells them and there are some that play the field themselves. Some of those males (that are experienced) won't really mind because they have been there, but some will be hypocritical and not want a used woman. They are the ones that are sexist. I think their is a huge focus placed upon the women to be pure whereas the men are not as focussed upon. I knew of a woman that was LDS and so was her partner. Her partner was a BIC child and possibly his parents too. This girl became impregnated and was excommunicated. The dude however was not. Little was said to him.

I think, because of todays society and the lack of mutual respect for each other, couples must marry before becoming intimate.

:Pirate.

P.s. I am not quite sure if I got across what I meant. I apologise if this makes little sense.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Abinadi's Fire
_Emeritus

Post by _Abinadi's Fire »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:I think it is not necesarly wrong if you are married in your heart and agree in your heart that you will be together for ever. I understand it would be hard to know if this is the case and so in this world, marrage legally is better because it is very easy to say you love someone and will be with them forever and it turns out to be nothing more than a crush or lust.

Nicely said, Pirate.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Thanks. I wasn't sure how it was coming across. I had to stop or I would be repeating myself trying to put it across a better way.

I like your sigline by the way. LOL. I had loads of hamster dreams. One time, those scanner things in stores, was a hamster and the woman had to put the bar code to the hamsters stomach in order to scan it. I was scared it would bite peoples fingers and it dug it's teeth into my hand and I could feel it but not really. I could see the teeth through the other side of my hand. That was odd. I had that dream a few years ago though. But it was hard to get to it's stomach area.
_Abinadi's Fire
_Emeritus

Post by _Abinadi's Fire »

I had a dream last night about our lights - I dreamed I was trying to sleep but someone kept turning on the lights.

It turns out my wife was fiddling with the light switch trying to make it work properly...
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Abinadi's Fire wrote:I had a dream last night about our lights - I dreamed I was trying to sleep but somone kept turning on the lights.

It turns out my wife was fiddling with the light switch trying to make it work properly...

I have had dreams like that. I once drempt my mum was falling off a cliffe. I was screaming in my dream and trying to get to her. I feared she would leave me for most of my life. It felt so real. My mum came and woke me up. She said I was screaming. I said no I wasn't. It was just a dream. That was funny. I guess what you are refering to is like when the phone rings and you are very sleepy, you will dream of the phone ringing. In a way I kind of like dreams of dreaming and sleeping. They calm me. Why was your wife trying to repair the light at night?