Ever got the feeling you are being watched?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Ever got the feeling you are being watched?

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Well it might be because you are. Im not being paranoid. I feel slightly violated. Bishop slipped up. Doesn't matter anyway. Who cares? Really! Kinda sucks though. Sucks a lot

:P
Just punched myself on the face...
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I hope everything's ok with you, pirate. What happened? If you don't feel like going into it, that's ok. Hope your visit with the dr. went well.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Re: Ever got the feeling you are being watched?

Post by _Moniker »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Well it might be because you are. I'm not being paranoid. I feel slightly violated. Bishop slipped up. Doesn't matter anyway. Who cares? Really! Kinda sucks though. Sucks a lot

I care!
_SUAS
_Emeritus

Post by _SUAS »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Well it might be because you are. I'm not being paranoid. I feel slightly violated. Bishop slipped up. Doesn't matter anyway. Who cares? Really! Kinda sucks though. Sucks a lot

Huh?????
God has left the building and is staying at Motel 8
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Blixa wrote:I hope everything's ok with you, pirate. What happened? If you don't feel like going into it, that's ok. Hope your visit with the dr. went well.

Dr was cool. I was talking with the Bishop today. There is an LDS professor at my uni. He once spoke to me at church. He was something to do with YSAs. Bish said he has contacts. And he mentioned this dude. He asked what was going on. People were worried about me. He said there are only a few students and very few slip under the radar. He told me something I did at uni that people don't know about. He had is slightly wrong and I told him how it was different. I asked him how he knew and he said I just told him. I said he said it first. But he disagreed. I refused to allow him to convince me of something I never said. I know because he got it wrong. But he got part of it right. Basically this dude at uni knows about me. Blinking scary. I suppose in a way it is nice so they know if someone needs help, but at what cost?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Moniker wrote:

I care!

LOL. It is a saying. I am saying it doesn't really matter. But thanks.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Blixa wrote:I hope everything's ok with you, pirate. What happened? If you don't feel like going into it, that's ok. Hope your visit with the dr. went well.

Dr was cool. I was talking with the Bishop today. There is an LDS professor at my uni. He once spoke to me at church. He was something to do with YSAs. Bish said he has contacts. And he mentioned this dude. He asked what was going on. People were worried about me. He said there are only a few students and very few slip under the radar. He told me something I did at uni that people don't know about. He had is slightly wrong and I told him how it was different. I asked him how he knew and he said I just told him. I said he said it first. But he disagreed. I refused to allow him to convince me of something I never said. I know because he got it wrong. But he got part of it right. Basically this dude at uni knows about me. Blinking scary. I suppose in a way it is nice so they know if someone needs help, but at what cost?

Glad the dr. visit went well.

The Bishop sounds a bit gossipy to me. I never had the patience for people like that; I always thought it was prying and overstepping boundaries.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Remember, Pirate, you have to put the relevant background information in your opening post, not halfway through the thread.

Set-up first, conclusion second. Not the other way around.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Dr. Shades wrote:Remember, Pirate, you have to put the relevant background information in your opening post, not halfway through the thread.

Set-up first, conclusion second. Not the other way around.

You're so dogmatic. :)

Why there are no more smilies.....and the heavens weep and the sun becomes shaped like a banana and Shades removes the shiny smilies, all these are signs leading to the Nehor's ascension to the status of Anti-Christ.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

The Nehor wrote:You're so dogmatic. :)

Was I right or was I wrong?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley