Ever got the feeling you are being watched?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Post by _Scottie »

Dr. Shades wrote:
The Nehor wrote:You're so dogmatic. :)

Was I right or was I wrong?

About removing smilies? DEAD WRONG!!!
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Dr. Shades wrote:Remember, Pirate, you have to put the relevant background information in your opening post, not halfway through the thread.

Set-up first, conclusion second. Not the other way around.

Maybe not. Sometimes the conclusion (a man died) is the setup, but the setup is the conclusion (whodunnit).
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Who, what, where, when and how are critical information when you are asking for advice or even relating a story.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Well, I was hoping not to go into details, but few people understood so I then went into a little more detail. I didn't mean about gossip really. I meant there is someone literally watching out for me. Bish knew something that must have come from uni. And a select few people in uni and only one member of staff at uni. So someone that knows the bishop must have been asking around and there is a professor at uni who is LDS that the bish just happened to mention.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

asbestosman wrote:Maybe not. Sometimes the conclusion (a man died) is the setup, but the setup is the conclusion (whodunnit).

Let's not confuse Imwashingmypirate just yet. Once she masters the basics, then we'll worry about the exceptions, mm'Kay?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley