Check out this shower!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Check out this shower!

Post by _Gazelam »

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Looks like a car wash. Not something that would be ideal for drought-stricken countries.
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Post by _Scottie »

Ray A wrote:Looks like a car wash. Not something that would be ideal for drought-stricken countries.

I'll bet it still takes less water than a single bath.
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Scottie wrote:I'll bet it still takes less water than a single bath.

In drought-stricken countries there is actually a simple solution - shower with a friend.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Does it do the undercarriage assembly as well?

Is Shades still hiding those smilies in his top dresser drawer?

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

I think it looks well awesome. It would help clean you faster and better because you would only nead to turn as opposed to move all over the place to rinse. Also you could be warmer. :P It's well good. But it doesn't really look like it is apealing in terms of style.
Just punched myself on the face...
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

My former boss is a plumber, and when he designed his new house he did all sorts of tricks with the plumbing. For starters, he installed a hot/cold "tap" inside his garage so he could wash his car with warm water in Winter. Second, he designed the master bathroom with a huge shower with two adjustable shower heads so two people could shower at the same time, each with their own hot/cold preference.

Moksha wrote:Is Shades still hiding those smilies in his top dresser drawer?

No. The Nehor got them eliminated, so they're not just "in hiding" but are entirely non-existent.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Awe poor smilies. God bless them. Nehor did you translate them to celestial glory?
Just punched myself on the face...
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Apparently the shower heads are the size of tiles, and each tile you set as a shower head is fully adjustable. There is a splitter box with hoses coming off of it to feed all of the "tiles" you set.

I want one.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato