Vigilante Update (Mostly for SilentKid)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Vigilante Update (Mostly for SilentKid)

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

For any who remember my little, ummm… caped warrior incident, I figure I’d give an update. I received a subpoena a while back, and went to court Tuesday. It ended up pretty anti-climactic. They stuck me in a room where I sat for the majority of the day until they finally came in and told me I could leave. That was it. The end.

According to the subpoena, I guess they decided there wasn’t enough evidence to get him with breaking into the car, as they ended up charging him with “Pedestrian Under the Influence on a Highway.”

So, that’s it. Moral of the story; if you see someone break into a car, just keep your happy ass in your car and simply call the police… unless you have an unhealthy need to hulk out, that is.

Edited to add:
Sadly, I shaved off my beautiful homeless-man beard for nothing...
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Scottie
_Emeritus

Re: Vigilante Update (Mostly for SilentKid)

Post by _Scottie »

Doctor Steuss wrote:For any who remember my little, ummm… caped warrior incident, I figure I’d give an update. I received a subpoena a while back, and went to court Tuesday. It ended up pretty anti-climactic. They stuck me in a room where I sat for the majority of the day until they finally came in and told me I could leave. That was it. The end.

According to the subpoena, I guess they decided there wasn’t enough evidence to get him with breaking into the car, as they ended up charging him with “Pedestrian Under the Influence on a Highway.”

So, that’s it. Moral of the story; if you see someone break into a car, just keep your happy ass in your car and simply call the police… unless you have an unhealthy need to hulk out, that is.

Edited to add:
Sadly, I shaved off my beautiful homeless-man beard for nothing...

The other moral to the story...

Don't break into a car if you are where Steuss can see you.
If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that consensual sex with multiple partners is okay unless God commands it. - Abman

I find this place to be hostile toward all brands of stupidity. That's why I like it. - Some Schmo
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Doctor Steuss wrote:“Pedestrian Under the Influence on a Highway"

That's a pretty amazing charge, something to be proud of. Walking under the influence on highway...WUIOH. I wonder what the charge would be if a sober driver had hit him? You get points for that in GTA III.

As for the owner of the car with the broken window...I hope he/she at least shook your hand for giving that d-bag some sore kidneys.

I just watched this Kevin Bacon movie called Death Sentence. Vigilante justice is where it's at!

_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

silentkid wrote:I wonder what the charge would be if a sober driver had hit him? You get points for that in GTA III.

*Snicker*
Vigilante justice is where it's at!

Two words: Taxi Driver
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Two words: Taxi Driver

Ha. I almost put up a picture of Travis Bickle. In Death Sentence, Kevin Bacon shaves his head at the point where he decides to take justice into his own hands. He's not very good at shaving it by himself, though. He leaves this patch of scraggly hair at the back...it's pretty hilarious. He doesn't have those cool wrist quick-draw pistol attachments, but he's pretty good with a shotgun. Charles Bronson would be proud.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

What did you do Stuess?
Just punched myself on the face...
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:What did you do Stuess?

I gave a nice gentleman a kidney massage.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Ahaaa. That's funny.
Just punched myself on the face...
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Doctor Steuss wrote: Two words: Taxi Driver

Death Wish I, II, III and IV
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace